Any Que time over a few minutes and your gonna lose players

TundrazZ

34 minutes ago, Afroman said:

I played all those except SWTOR and never had a queue time. Not on or after launch. Except WoW with Burning Crusade and Vanilla. Those were the days when pretty much not many other MMOs existed though.

We now know you're 100% full of it. Been on each of those games myself. (XIV is a game I play myself, and even my server RIGHT NOW has a queue to enter.) XIV at launch had two hour queues. SWTOR? Not as bad, they were at about a half-hour if I remember right.

11 minutes ago, Freyar said:

We now know you're 100% full of it. Been on each of those games myself. (XIV is a game I play myself, and even my server RIGHT NOW has a queue to enter.) XIV at launch had two hour queues. SWTOR? Not as bad, they were at about a half-hour if I remember right.

Well my experience with launch on the servers I picked I didn't have queue time. That is how I remember it. Diablo 3 I got that stupid Error code 37. I don't know if you're talking about when TERA was B2P or F2P launch I was on the B2P launch. Preordered the game and was there.

Well my experience with launch on the servers I picked I didn't have queue time. That is how I remember it. Diablo 3 I got that stupid Error code 37. I don't know if you're talking about when TERA was B2P or F2P launch I was on the B2P launch. Preordered the game and was there.

23 minutes ago, Afroman said:

For Tera, I was on both launches. B2P still had queues, F2P also had queues, but it was worse considering the volume.

Archived