The game randomly crashes my pc

peet

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Nightfawlk said:

The constant crash stopped for me after I switched the frame limit from 60 to 120. I hope this helps.

I tried doing this but still ended up crashing :( hope they fix this soon.. 

to add on, this problem never happened during the CBT phase of the game.. only after the game went live

Mine crashes randomly. Most I have been able to play is about 45 minutes, sometimes right after I log on. I've gotten to see all kinds of screen colors from the crashes. I'm not happy this is happening to other people, but glad it's not just me.

On 1/20/2016 at 5:00 AM, peet said:

I don't own any razor stuff so that is not the problem in this situation.

I'm glad and sorry to hear that im not the only one with this problem hopefully this post can get some attention and they can look deep into the problem.

I'll try to play once a day always repairing the files before trying to see if everything is working just fine.

Have you EVER owned razer before?

If in the past you did or if you even have synapse it's the In-Game Scanner and SDK services crashing it.

If not, try a file repair. Check your heat/etc though that should be fine.

On 1/22/2016 at 11:39 PM, Aziraya said:

See? This is the stuff that the bug team can really get their teeth into if they were able to get your dxdiag or similar info before and after the factory reset and updates.

This def says there was another program conflicting with BnS (More likely with GG)

Man. Here I was thinking changing the FPS limit to 120 would fix everything. Because for a whole day of playing BnS I didn't crash once. Then I crashed twice just a little while ago. One during the dragon lobby and another at the end of a dungeon when everyone was trying to get an item. It seemed to fix something, or maybe I just got lucky?

i play the game for abt 5secs and my screen turns either blue, black, purple, or green and my whole computer crashes its weird because i played for like 2 hrs straight yesterday and then logged off myself went to go play an couple of hours later and boom kept crashing i cant find any help i have an asus with a nvida g force GTX750 2gb i need help i wanna play the game so badly.

Well i killed every single process on windows. The only that could not die was the antivirus, the rest died (in there where a couple of AMD process) and the game worked like a charm for more than 2hs. I dont know if the devs put a fix or something or the combination of process was the thing but this worked for me.

Man...I am to scared to try anything else. Every time my computer is forced to restart I can feel it getting worse...Unfortunately, we are not 100k people. So they wont fix this, they will just ignore us and instead put out new content for the people that can actually play this game. Probably new outfits for the summoner's cat. Or a cat outfit for the summoner.

I am getting a solid freeze. Usually when you get a multi color freeze or a loud buzzing sound that is your graphics card using emergency overheating protection to shut off. you might get a temperature monitoring program and look into whether your GPU is overheating. 

I've given up on this game. it looked cool but the dev team just doesn't care and neither do I anymore. I can't expect much from a free to play game even if its 6 years old and they can't even have it working.

It's sad peet it really is I feel your sympathy we are all in the same boat lol. It's so frustrating checking the forums every day,hour,min,sec to see if we can get a response or a real fix on things here. I do see them mentioning stuff about razor synapse and chrome on twitter and how they're fixing it. maybe when they fix that it will fix this to. IDK i could be wrong :/

Hang in there guys. I have seen A lot of MMO launches and this one is about normal. Wildstar was the same, believe it or not WOW was the same too. The last game I remember launching smoothly was Diablo 2 lol, and that was because we played offline for the first six months. Ive played mmos that have been out for seven years (LOTRO) and are more buggy than this launch.  Just remember this is the only game to come out in a while that doesn't suck. give it a chance lol FTP model is better than Early access model so support it.  

5 hours ago, Solica7 said:

I am getting a solid freeze. Usually when you get a multi color freeze or a loud buzzing sound that is your graphics card using emergency overheating protection to shut off. you might get a temperature monitoring program and look into whether your GPU is overheating. 

I dont think that is a temperature problem, I had the freezes with my temp very normal.
Anyway, I gave it a try again, and almost 2hs without a hang/crash (and didn't had one, i just quitted the game XD). I just did what i did yesterday, kill every single process on windows that wasnt of the system.
I think that is an compatibility problem between software and hardware that throws the game to hell. 
Note: i had some freezes for a fraction of second, and i think that in that moment my pc would freeze and crash if i had activated some of the process that i killed.
Anyway, this is very random, some people could fix it with killing rptr processes, other have normal crashes, other colored windows... so i cant say that that worked for me (at the moment) can work for anyone

And what is more important is that in the beta i didnt had a single freez/crash, so this is something that come with the game now.

play for  10 mins and the game is crashing . I  am using  an  i5  4460   AMD R9 390  keyboard k70 rgb and mouse   rat7.  no  RAZER  products.

till now  i got like   7-9  crashes in a row. I play   max 10 mins and after crash.

I am using w10 pro. Pls help.

I get full PC crashes with the whole colored window issue as well. I was playing fine from the intro to the cemetery area near the start of the game ... then I crashed there. Repeatedly. There must be some kind of special effect perhaps in that particular area that is causing my crashes. I've noticed if I move away from the area, I can play without crashes. The moment I go near the cemetery area again, it crashes.

GTX 750 here. AND I have disabled a whole bunch of ASUS and Razer apps.

I'm also having this issue. After short gameplay or if I'm lucky I get to play for about a hour or so I black screen or some other color and the sound stutters out and I have to do a hard restart. I have a RoG G20AJ which I plan on updating the graphics card for which getting the parts for that was a pain as well. I feel like as much as it is the game itself and its something they haven't fixed yet that is also a compatibility issue with the base 750 GTX card in it. I think after this computer I plan on building my own because the customer service I've also had from asus is horrible as I had to try to get a 6 pin to 6 pin pci power connector (male to male ends) with how they had it janky rigged and found out they wont sell the parts for their own desktops. Hope they figure this out soon if my new card I put in doesn't work considering I got headstart and premium.

I take it as there is no fix yet, but I just want ask to be sure... Has anyone else played Borderlands 2 or Nosgoth and had the same problem?

For me when I play either of those games or Blade & Soul very shortly after starting to play I get the same issue where my screen goes a random color although Blade and Soul seems to go blue or white when it crashes. Aside from the color it's an identical issue. I am just curious if anyone else has had problems with those games as maybe there is something to look at in one of those games to see if we can find out what is causing the issue.

I tried informing the support team with my ticket about the other games having the same issue and in depth explaining the issue, but they seem to generally think my issue is connecting to the game... The only help not relating to logging in was to try and run it as admin which didn't work.

3 hours ago, mase598 said:

I take it as there is no fix yet, but I just want ask to be sure... Has anyone else played Borderlands 2 or Nosgoth and had the same problem?

For me when I play either of those games or Blade & Soul very shortly after starting to play I get the same issue where my screen goes a random color although Blade and Soul seems to go blue or white when it crashes. Aside from the color it's an identical issue. I am just curious if anyone else has had problems with those games as maybe there is something to look at in one of those games to see if we can find out what is causing the issue.

I tried informing the support team with my ticket about the other games having the same issue and in depth explaining the issue, but they seem to generally think my issue is connecting to the game... The only help not relating to logging in was to try and run it as admin which didn't work.

I used to play Nosgoth a couple months ago but have never had the crash issues that i currently have with BnS.

Support hasn't really been helpful in the least & I've been at it for more than a week now & my computer is brand new & everything up to date. This is the only game being retarded! I started crashing after the 2nd CBT update... before the update everything was fine! I'm currently playing on Blade & Soul Taiwan & Japan also trying PlayBnS as well & I haven't crashed once! I only crash with NCWest's Blade & Soul client. From what I've investigated it seems that there is some sort of error for certain system profiles caused by how NCWest coded the game & is most likely conflicting with some common factor that we all share with our computers like a version of Windows that you're using, graphics setup among lots of other stuff. I hope they help us because I'm about to ask for a refund.

Archived