The game randomly crashes my pc

peet

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 20/1/2016 at 4:50 AM, Steelcrayon said:

I am getting this as well, it just started today. My screen freezes, last sound played stays on. Only way to fix is to unplug pc. I tried lowering the graphics and still. Happened 3 times today, never happened before. Twice in two different dungeons and 3rd time was in open area 

I have this problem too... in the beta was everything ok, but now it crashes a few mins into the game.

I though that was a problem with overheating.

I will keep tracks on this thread :P

well for me looks like it works here what i did: at first time my game crash and came the Blue screen, after he restart i see something about windows update on my screen, i reboot and use the windows CD recovery and fix ~start problems~  , after that i was able to play without blue screen.

Crashed so many times today i lost count the only thing that was  good was having a faster queue time. But with this game faster queues means faster crashing. I hope my pc doesnt take a dump from all the force shutowns. Anyone find the problem yet? Bte im running a NVIDIA 750GTX anyone else using ths card?

Ok so I tried one last time today to fix this issue. I've done all the suggested help provided by the community and the support team so I've no idea if this is a permanent fix but what I did was do a system recovery, uninstalled and reinstalled again, ticked the 'use chroma keyboard' this time, and put my graphical settings to the lowest setting which ironically has given me better frame rate.  So far I leveled up my character from level 2 to level 4 and haven't at all had a black screen/frozen computer which in the past happened every 3-10 minutes. So far I've been playing for 30 minutes. 

Sorry bro I have no idea what is wrong with this game lol. I've already tried every suggestion the community (ie, I don't have Razer Synapse) and the support team have suggested to me. At this point I'm just messing around with anything and so far so good. I will continue testing if I crash again. Weird because other modern games like the Witcher 3 and other mmorpgs like ESO,GW2,FF14  I can play on the highest setting fine but for this game it's the exact opposite.

i dont think your going to get a statement sadly :l they wont even reply to my ticket any more and they didnt even fix the problem they just ignored is sadly because they didnt know what was wrong , they couldn't even admit that they didnt know what was wrong they just ignored me. ughhhhh i hope they figure it out and fix it.

Simple solutions guys. I've noticed lately that if you're running a program like Rptor it will cause games to crash more. I'm not sure as to what the problem is. But when I'm experiencing random or a lot of crashes in games. I'll exit Rptor and the I stop crashing as much.

I dont have nothing like rptor, and the thing is that in the beta i never had a crash (i could leave the game running for more than 2hs), but now between 10 to 30 mins i got a hard crash, this one in fact

I am getting this as well, it just started today. My screen freezes, last sound played stays on. Only way to fix is to unplug pc. I tried lowering the graphics and still. 

yeah do you have any asus hardware in your computer or software e.g. Asus hard drive, motherboard orrrr software like Asus game first because im pretty sure thats the issue but i dont even think that they are working with them to try and figure it out 

Archived