BnS Launcher

GreyWolfX

I am trying to run Blade and Soul on my Windows 8.1 PC. I downloaded the launcher from the website and installed it, but when I try to open it the NC Launcher folder in Windows explorer opens up. I click on the application and run it as an administrator and nothing comes up. I tried restarting my computer to see if that would fix it and reinstalling, but the same thing keeps happening. Is anyone else having this problem?   

25 minutes ago, GreyWolfX said:

I am trying to run Blade and Soul on my Windows 8.1 PC. I downloaded the launcher from the website and installed it, but when I try to open it the NC Launcher folder in Windows explorer opens up. I click on the application and run it as an administrator and nothing comes up. I tried restarting my computer to see if that would fix it and reinstalling, but the same thing keeps happening. Is anyone else having this problem?   

same problem here

Jues [1 hour ago] posted: Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe." Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator." Type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line. Once completed, please try connecting again.

You may need a restart after the command... not really sure if that matters though.

Hopefully this helps

^^^ Try that out. It helped me get somewhere that's for sure,

1 minute ago, MaryMaybe said:

Jues [1 hour ago] posted: Click the "Start" button to bring up the Start Menu. Type in CMD into the "Search programs and files" field but do not hit enter. Doing this will change your start menu to show the program "cmd.exe." Right-click on "cmd.exe" and select "Run as Administrator." Type "netsh winsock reset" without the quotes. When the command is completed successfully, a confirmation appears, followed by a new command prompt line. Once completed, please try connecting again.

You may need a restart after the command... not really sure if that matters though.

Hopefully this helps

Oh my bad, this works for people with Windows 7 for sure. I'm not sure with others but wouldn't hurt to try?

On 1/19/2016 at 6:47 PM, MaryMaybe said:

Hopefully this helps

This worked for me! Thank you!!!

Archived