Dungeon Ground Effects @NCsoft

PsyFu

Hi,

I am having a really hard time to distinguish ground effects in this game. I don't remember it being so hard before but they are very hard to spot in some dungeons. Can you make them more vibrant, visible or something so we can actually see them without straining our yes? 

On 1/20/2016 at 9:13 PM, PerfectInputs said:

You don't really rely on  the markers later on anyway , you get a feeling for what you're targeting.

This is the key. To those wishing for more obvious markers, wait until you do a 4-person dungeon and there are no markers at all. :D  Personally, I wish that all level 20+ content had no markers at all. Boss' telegraph all of those attacks pretty obviously and usually in a fairly similar way. Yea, it'd probably mean that a lot more people may get wiped the first time that they encounter a new boss, but this game could use a wee bit more challenge anyways... I see video after video of people soloing boss' in B&S and having near 100% health at the end of the battle without pots (made a few myself); PVE is currently too easy.

2 minutes ago, CalamityCait said:

You might want to go into advanced graphic settings and turn off other player effects. I always select the box for improved combat or something like that which makes things run a lot smoother.

Beat me to it <3  was just about to say there is a setting in graphics to turn down or off other players skills FX I have it off, there is no need for it, it more about seeing what your doing and what a boss is doing that is more important

Archived