Horrible lag/delay.

Acey

Well like title says, I have horrible lag/delay when trying to play. 2-3 seconds delay on everything I do, including trying to talk with NPCs or fighting. Weird thing is, I'm trying to play on a NA server and I live in USA. I play CSGO and League of Legends too, my max ping over there is 30-50ms. This is the only game I've ever had a problem with on lag. Would appreciate any tips/insight, thanks a lot!

Done the following:
Tried wtfast ( It won't let me boot though, always closes the client for some reason, I just gave up lol )

Disabled antivirus

Disabled firewall

hey I'm not so sure about that but try forwarding some ports , I used to have lag but after doing that It's gone now but I said I'm not sure if forwarding those ports solved the lags or the server was just lag at the time i searched google for bns ports found some  hope it help cheers

Do you have an asus MB? I had lag last night that made the game unplayable. Click a skill and it would take seconds to use, Couldnt use NPCs nothing. My S.O. was on my older PC and it was running just fine. My ROG GameFirst had B&S turned to the lowest setting. After making it the highest the game runs just fine.  https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41hg3o/psa_if_you_have_extreme_pingskill_lag_in_blade/ try this :)

Archived