NA preset site (i guess considered 'fan'site)

LagunaL8

I figure the General section is not where to put this since its a site and prolly could be considered fan... maybe

I've updated the layout of the previous preset site for a more dynamic style page.

The new preset site can still be seen here but the link is a bit different

http://lagunal8.net/bnsna/kgallery/UPLOAD/

The old gallery1 link will be deleted in a month or so or less, but the images should be in the new layout.

It also allows multiple pictures in one 'page' much like the asian galleries.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

we been getting a nice amount of northern-ish presets which mixes well with the many asian looking presets we have!

Please feel free to submit your own if you would like to share!

(if the page ends make sure to check if it says "To see more, click for all the Media in this category.")

• 1 month later...
On 18/1/2016 at 10:25 PM, LagunaL8 said:

I figure the General section is not where to put this since its a site and prolly could be considered fan... maybe

I've updated the layout of the previous preset site for a more dynamic style page.

The new preset site can still be seen here but the link is a bit different

http://lagunal8.net/bnsna/kgallery/UPLOAD/

The old gallery1 link will be deleted in a month or so or less, but the images should be in the new layout.

It also allows multiple pictures in one 'page' much like the asian galleries.

Whats the point of it when there are no download links for them?

On 6.5.2016 at 4:23 PM, Bardo said:

Whats the point of it when there are no download links for them?

Actually the preset image itself IS the download. Simply rightclick it and "save as..." and that's it. Put it in your BnS screenshot preset folder and you are ready to go.

But i agree, the site give very few to no info on this at all which let this site appear useless for those not familiar how presets work in BnS. If you are good at guessing and searching you can discover, that you can click on the top left corner on the 3 bars / menu and from there to Blue Diamond FAQ. Somewhere there is mentioned what you have to pay attention to if you want to use a preset. Though, it's REALLY unintuitive for 90%+ (wild guess) of the people that visit this site. Blue Diamond gives a perfect example on how to cripple the own success to make a website big. ;)

Archived