Gameguard: y u no delete rootkit!? (Edit: They removed it TY NC!)

Raiya

So, seeing as the spammers and bots are such an issue...

can NCSoft please get rid of gameguard already? It's obvious it's pretty much useless...

I'd really love to be able to use the ingame chroma keyboard option, and who knows the amount of people who've been turned away from the game after having it crash on them only 10 minutes after getting ingame, after spending hours and hours in queue.

gameguard does nothing but hurt the game.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/23/2016 at 10:49 AM, Smo said:

So, seeing as the spammers and bots are such an issue...

can NCSoft please get rid of gameguard already? It's obvious it's pretty much useless...

I'd really love to be able to use the ingame chroma keyboard option, and who knows the amount of people who've been turned away from the game after having it crash on them only 10 minutes after getting ingame, after spending hours and hours in queue.

gameguard does nothing but hurt the game.

They would need a replacement since it does work to an extent, albeit inefficiently. It stops bad scripts. It doesn't stop professional scripts that know how to bypass GG.

That being said, I'd like something better.

37 minutes ago, BaeofVengenace said:

And to think I already had this machine wiped.

If it was such a problem for Aion back in it's prime, I wonder on what grounds did they bring this software back to apply to BnS.

It would be on the grounds that NCSoft doesn't want to design its own anti-anything and its also fairly cheap. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived