Stuck after entering my PIN

Lugoth

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 24/01/2016 at 6:38 PM, nomnomkun said:

found the solution!  just delete the xml file under Documents\BnS\NCWEST, and when the game launches it will repair the files! its not a problem with the servers!

For those who missed the post above, try it.

Try forcing a repair.

Just now, DarkYami said:

did that to and it repair but still not working

Yeah I tried deleting xml.dat file but no luck.

It didn't work for me either, but may work for some, and sometimes useful posts get buried, so I bumped it.

Dear Players,

I am not a moderator nor a Blade & soul Developer. but i have allot of experience with MMO's and specially with new once. 

This is being coased by the servers. why. becaose there are allot of traffic currently going on in blade & soul. and i beleave they are working there ass off to get more servers up & more faster traffic. so we just have to be patience.

I tried also it doesn't work it just returned me to window mode nothing else changed....

Still can't login...

Is it possible to refund money spent on this game?

I mean not that I care about 10€ but I don't want to pay for nothing I can't play for 3 days I'm constantly getting kicked from game...

__________SOLUTION?________

So, i had the same problem here to. i typed my PIN and i was stuck on the title screen... what i experienced is that the game has 2 downloads... one for the game and one for some other shit (i dont know), but it seems that download two happends when you start up the game and you have to wait at the titlescreen until this download is done.... the download is at 18gb ish i think and might be the reason for why this is taking so long so just be pacient... hope this helped you people ^^

wow, i mean its hard to believe there is no solution for this

and i find it hard to understand that you guys didnt prepare your servers well enough for alot of players.

Many ppl are getting annoyed by these kind of issues, i hope they will be fixed soon!

Last week we had 2 afternoons of 5hour check and still its buggy :S

I faced the same problem of PIN and want to know how to eliminate it.
As I opened the game as always, I entered my PIN and I waited until the game went away, however after 20 minutes, there was still the title of the game and did not start right.
I closed and reopened the game at least 7 times and I screwed the computer 3 times.
You could you provide an answer on how to start the game? 15:00 And I try to play but to no avail ...

Archived