Stuck after entering my PIN

Lugoth

I was playing fine earlier today, i decided to buy 1200 ncsoft points to change the look of my avatar asoon as i changed the look of my avatar and confirmed it.. 1. it gave me the wrong hair style that i selected, 2. It changed the size of my avatar to really small when i wanted it medium size 3. i put my pin in and then its stuck on the animated background

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was on EU server.  Decided to change up to alt and game crashed.  Now can not get back in past Pin, but the NA servers working just fine.   Ingame server is fine on EU side.  Just do not try to change characters or login there, because you will not get back in till they notice the problem.   Nothing on either of their tweeter pages yet on the new issue at current time

On 24.1.2016 at 8:38 PM, nomnomkun said:

found the solution!  just delete the xml file under Documents\BnS\NCWEST, and when the game launches it will repair the files! its not a problem with the servers!

Worked for me, thanks!

On 1/24/2016 at 7:38 PM, nomnomkun said:

found the solution!  just delete the xml file under Documents\BnS\NCWEST, and when the game launches it will repair the files! its not a problem with the servers!

I don't know why, but this worked for me too. Thanks!

Is this problem fixed yet  cuz im a new player hopefully a new one and i got this bug right of the start ..... not a good impression i usually play WoT  but i got outa it what i wanted and have 36000 games ~ more or less i used to play WoW but that game is dead more or less and i come to check this out and it doesnt work. are there any kind of Fixes for this posible ? or we just pray it fixes it self ?

On 21.01.2016 at 7:10 PM, MrsKurama said:

i just figured how to fix the problem im on EU Server i switched to NA server clicked Play then entered my PIN clicked i AGREE and just quit the game and change the server to EU again and it works :D hope it'll work for you to

It worked for me, but now my characters don't show up. Wtf BnS ? :P

Edit: Nvm. Didn't work.

The EU servers don't work for me as well. I get stuck after the security pin code.

If I switch to North America, it all works fine. Very strange.

Deleting the XML file didn't work in my case, so I'm stuck.

4 minutes ago, PainE said:

The EU servers don't work for me as well. I get stuck after the security pin code.

If I switch to North America, it all works fine. Very strange.

Deleting the XML file didn't work in my case, so I'm stuck.

Same here

Archived