Forums

Is Jiwan really for BRs?

Mirax

Everyone in the chat is claiming Jiwan server is gonna be a BR server and I don't want to be stuck on a server where people aren't even going to speak English?

I honestly have no idea if thats what people are saying as a rumor or if BnS has actually confirmed this?

Please let me know so that I know I have to start over on a different server. *sighs* Since I dont know how to switch servers.

Thanks

Well, i know that 8 large Brazilian guilds said they would be going to Jiwan, and when that was mentioned on the Blade and Soul Dojo some pair of yahoos started spamming that forum with some really really nasty pictures.

i don't know exactly how big those guilds are, or how much their presence will even be noticed.  i do know many of them know and speak english, some of them spoke up at the dojo to try to reassure folks that they are not the douchnozzles that BR has come to be known for, and claim that if anyone in their respective guilds causes a problem, to report it to the officers of said guild and they would do something about the guy.

but it's not an official BR server or anything like that, i don't think NCSoft has made any official designations beyond NA and EU regions.

9 minutes ago, Oasis said:

I'm on Yehara and we got spammed by BRs when game officially launched. I feel like I've had to block the entire server. 

Indeed, seems the chat is spammed by BRs at Yehara server.

However, it seems Jiwan is still english speaking...

I have been on Jiwan since Friday night and I have not noticed any real BR presence upon the server. The chat is filled with English, too bad you will spend a year in the queue unless you are a premium member though.

Archived