Sign in to follow this  
LeeSsang

English Speakers come to Soha, Jinwan is full BR server

LeeSsang   

Nothing against BR it was just impossible to chat with other English speakers on Jinwan as they voted to make it their BR home.  

English speakers down here on Soha and it's very peaceful.

Relux   

i would love to join...... buuut it's locked..... i have to wait till it open's and i also have to make my friend's wait for me   

sigh i really hate this lock system

Relux   

i would love to join...... buuut it's locked..... i have to wait till it open's and i also have to make my friend's wait for me   

sigh i really hate this lock system

Kahuma   

how soon locked servers will be unlocked? and sorry, but can someone just simple explain why they are locked?

Really? Damn and I was hoping to do some RP on Jiwan as well. .-.

Well once Soha is unlocked I'll roll there then.

Lurkios   
16 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

Really? Damn and I was hoping to do some RP on Jiwan as well. .-.

Well once Soha is unlocked I'll roll there then.

No, not really. Not sure what OPs goal is here, unless it's just trolling, but I've yet to see anything but English on Jiwan.

Edited by Lurkios

Game   

LOL. Jiwan isn't full BR. Pretty sure all the BR people joined the cruc and most of the English speakers are in Crimson Legion.

Dusean17   

I'm on Jiwan I've seen English speakers (btw I hate that term English speakers lol).

I'm sure you are good to go.

19 minutes ago, Dusean17 said:

I'm on Jiwan I've seen English speakers (btw I hate that term English speakers lol).

I'm sure you are good to go.

...why would you have the "term English speakers"? It's someone who speaks english.

LeeSsang   

I just transfered from Jinwan. The difference is night and day between the amount of people speaking Spanish or Portuguese on Jinwan (which the chat was flooded with) and Soha. I am not trolling. Type it in google and you will see that yes, BR community officially made Jinwan their community server.  

If you do not want to chance it and rather have a near full English server, come to Soha.  

You can go to Jinwan for yourself if you'd like to use a character slot just to see what it's like, but I promise you this was my experience.

Lurkios   
25 minutes ago, LeeSsang said:

I just transfered from Jinwan. The difference is night and day between the amount of people speaking Spanish or Portuguese on Jinwan (which the chat was flooded with) and Soha. I am not trolling. Type it in google and you will see that yes, BR community officially made Jinwan their community server.  

If you do not want to chance it and rather have a near full English server, come to Soha.  

You can go to Jinwan for yourself if you'd like to use a character slot just to see what it's like, but I promise you this was my experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB6bk5S2_Zc

Laurix   

Are you guys talking actual server transfer or full blown re-rolling?

I'm on Jiwan, and if the Portuguese spam doesn't chill out within the next week I want out of this server. I'm going to hit 45 today, so I don't want to straight up re-roll. Any idea when server transfers are going to become available?

Mikhail   

I've yet to seen a single BR in Poh. I'm also in the Cerulean guild thing and none there either.