English Speakers come to Soha, Jinwan is full BR server

LeeSsang

16 minutes ago, BestWaifu said:

Really? Damn and I was hoping to do some RP on Jiwan as well. .-.

Well once Soha is unlocked I'll roll there then.

No, not really. Not sure what OPs goal is here, unless it's just trolling, but I've yet to see anything but English on Jiwan.

I just transfered from Jinwan. The difference is night and day between the amount of people speaking Spanish or Portuguese on Jinwan (which the chat was flooded with) and Soha. I am not trolling. Type it in google and you will see that yes, BR community officially made Jinwan their community server.  

If you do not want to chance it and rather have a near full English server, come to Soha.  

You can go to Jinwan for yourself if you'd like to use a character slot just to see what it's like, but I promise you this was my experience.

25 minutes ago, LeeSsang said:

I just transfered from Jinwan. The difference is night and day between the amount of people speaking Spanish or Portuguese on Jinwan (which the chat was flooded with) and Soha. I am not trolling. Type it in google and you will see that yes, BR community officially made Jinwan their community server.  

If you do not want to chance it and rather have a near full English server, come to Soha.  

You can go to Jinwan for yourself if you'd like to use a character slot just to see what it's like, but I promise you this was my experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB6bk5S2_Zc

Are you guys talking actual server transfer or full blown re-rolling?

I'm on Jiwan, and if the Portuguese spam doesn't chill out within the next week I want out of this server. I'm going to hit 45 today, so I don't want to straight up re-roll. Any idea when server transfers are going to become available?

Archived