Failed to connect to the server (200)

PinkVillain

2 minutes ago, Raynel said:

Pfff dont even try to believe that Bshit. Thats the most crappy troubleshooting i ever saw. It worked fine an hour ago, and no i cannot enter, but I can enter NA server. Clearly a login server issue. I hope they fix it soon, and try to make servers more stable. Server failing in the first day isnt the best way to launch.

i agree with you.

They cannot go out with "ISP problem"...do they think all player are idiots?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can play in both server before, then when i try login with another acc. this Notif show. That IP Static solution working until i try logout and login again. . Now this notif always show after entering the Pin even though i use Static or Dynamic IP
Note : Yesterday i use dynamic IP and game Run very well

1 minute ago, Silentine said:

Welp, quiting after 1 day. New record. This kind of bollocks is unacceptable. Just gonna wait for Black Desert. God these MMO companies...*sigh*

Honestly, dont expect a better launch in any F2P game. Since everyone can enter, they just are not prepare enough for so many people, because that means buying servers that, in 1 month, prolly wont be needed anymore since population is going to drop, no matter how good the game is, there will always be the wow-fancied kind of player logging in for like a week and then quitting because "wow is so awesome that no other mmo can match it" (for example).

Thats why always every popular f2p mmo launch is so messy, but why always you rarely will see a p2p mmo launch go that messy (it can still happen, but it usually doesnt happen)

I still dislike it, ofc... but its the fact.

Obviously the problem was on their end, why even make this silly excuse about IP/ISP problem? I can't even understand how some posters here actually believed that.

having a dynamic IP doesn't get your IP banned that is such silly nonsense, and your IP doesn't randomly change while you are using the internet or launching an MMO, that requires a router restart unless you have 3rd party router you bought yourself that has renew settings and even then might need to restart.

why can't they just say there are issues and its being worked on? why make up random stuff and make clueless people call their ISP about an issue that can never even happen.

1 hour ago, Rugba said:

Obviously the problem was on their end, why even make this silly excuse about IP/ISP problem? I can't even understand how some posters here actually believed that.

having a dynamic IP doesn't get your IP banned that is such silly nonsense, and your IP doesn't randomly change while you are using the internet or launching an MMO, that requires a router restart unless you have 3rd party router you bought yourself that has renew settings and even then might need to restart.

why can't they just say there are issues and its being worked on? why make up random stuff and make clueless people call their ISP about an issue that can never even happen.

Agree with u, yesterday i play with dynamic IP but the game run very well

Listen guys i had this problem for 1 week i even bought the pack for 25% for CBT had this problem talk to support and sent 300 support tickets nothing helped.
The way i fixed it was: I called my Internet compaty (call them, dont be shy, doesnt cost you money) and i told them that when i try to get into some kind of a program it wont let me in because it says that my IP changes to many times very fast, so i ask them if they could do that my IP will stay the same or will change but not that fast and they knew what was the problem they fixed it for me and now i can play, that was my fix you should try to do it!!!

Archived