Failed to connect to the server (200)

PinkVillain

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Failed to Connect Error (200)

We have found that this issue is caused when your IP is switching too quickly from the time you enter your login information and when you attempt to actually log into the game client. If you are receiving this error message when attempting to log in, you can try one of the following to help resolve your issue:

1. If you are running a proxy or cache server, please disable these before attempting to login
  2. If you use 2 or more NIC cards, you need to disable all but one

If neither of the above worked, you will need to contact your ISP in regards to your IP switching to quickly for a resolution.

Just now, Lik3 said:

Failed to Connect Error (200)

We have found that this issue is caused when your IP is switching too quickly from the time you enter your login information and when you attempt to actually log into the game client. If you are receiving this error message when attempting to log in, you can try one of the following to help resolve your issue:

1. If you are running a proxy or cache server, please disable these before attempting to login
  2. If you use 2 or more NIC cards, you need to disable all but one

If neither of the above worked, you will need to contact your ISP in regards to your IP switching to quickly for a resolution.

Uninstalling the game if this turns out to be true.

7 minutes ago, maja said:

Uninstalling the game if this turns out to be true.

Pfff dont even try to believe that Bshit. Thats the most crappy troubleshooting i ever saw. It worked fine an hour ago, and now i cannot enter, but I can enter NA server. Clearly a login server issue. I hope they fix it soon, and try to make servers more stable. Server failing in the first day isnt the best way to launch.

1 minute ago, Raynel said:

Pfff dont even try to believe that Bshit. Thats the most crappy troubleshooting i ever saw. It worked fine an hour ago, and no i cannot enter, but I can enter NA server. Clearly a login server issue. I hope they fix it soon, and try to make servers more stable. Server failing in the first day isnt the best way to launch.

it worked fine for me since day one of headstart ( got a code from a streamer) until like 1h ago when i decided to change characters, game froze, got DC'ed then boom error 200.

Archived