"failed to connect to server .200"

cristifer

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why now.... I've been waiting all day to play, and I've spent 3 to 4 hours deciding between an assassin or a blade dancer (I still dont know which one to pick .w.) and I've gotta wake up in a few hours, I just wanted to play a bit now but oh well... hopefully they'll fix it by tomorrow...

1 minute ago, Siseneri said:

Why now.... I've been waiting all day to play, and I've spent 3 to 4 hours deciding between an assassin or a blade dancer (I still dont know which one to pick .w.) and I've gotta wake up in a few hours, I just wanted to play a bit now but oh well... hopefully they'll fix it by tomorrow...

Same here, I got several errors already, when I was playing and saw this one my heart stopped. Then I went here and figured it out. Glad I am not alone.

Failed to Connect Error (200)

We have found that this issue is caused when your IP is switching too quickly from the time you enter your login information and when you attempt to actually log into the game client. If you are receiving this error message when attempting to log in, you can try one of the following to help resolve your issue:

1. If you are running a proxy or cache server, please disable these before attempting to login
  2. If you use 2 or more NIC cards, you need to disable all but one

If neither of the above worked, you will need to contact your ISP in regards to your IP switching to quickly for a resolution.

Just now, Lik3 said:

We have found that this issue is caused when your IP is switching too quickly from the time you enter your login information and when you attempt to actually log into the game client. If you are receiving this error message when attempting to log in, you can try one of the following to help resolve your issue:

1. If you are running a proxy or cache server, please disable these before attempting to login

If neither of the above worked, you will need to contact your ISP in regards to your IP switching to quickly for a resolution.

that is not true. i dont use proxy and i dont have 2 cards.

NOT REALLY :(

2 minutes ago, Zaks said:

NOT REALLY :(

This wont help its server sided not client sided >..>

This would help if u would use something like wtfast. When wtfast working u have the error and when not its all good but now its something different 

3 minutes ago, Lik3 said:

LoL... always the same.. lets try to blame their ISP and not our lovely servers... try again pls

1 minute ago, Serinn said:

check, your repair queue in the NCsoft game launcher application (the little white box with the settings on). I've got a repair being applied now, which I'm hoping will help.

I did and it didnt help at all...

Archived