"failed to connect to server .200"

cristifer

1 minute ago, MarcoABK said:

Is still down? this is evil, 4,000 players queue for non-premium is like say : "if you don't pay don't play" and when I pay, then is down? NCSoft is going to refund or add the time lost for my premium time?

Hopping on EU, the queue for me was only about 900 or so... about a 10-15 minute wait.

Considering I'm playing on EU from California, the latency actually is very manageable and not half bad at all. ^_^

EDIT: Of course, I'm also on the NEW "Angler's Nook" or whatever the server is called.

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, MarcoABK said:

Is still down? this is evil, 4,000 players queue for non-premium is like say : "if you don't pay don't play" and when I pay, then is down? NCSoft is going to refund or add the time lost for my premium time?

Still no announcement of server being up...

11 minutes ago, ZombieTech said:

Heh, I may end up using my keyboard and wireless trackball instead.  Was hoping gamepad-support would be a bit more intuitive... considering this is supposed to be more of a fast-action MMO and all. >_<

It should be fast-action... but the latency sometimes won't let you do thata :D

17 minutes ago, MarcoABK said:

It's not personal, just business .

Just now, MarcoABK said:

In any country if you pay for something and don't get it is named fraud, so is not just business.

Erm. Pretty sure he paid for it AND got it. Just that he can't use it right now. It is business.

Archived