Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After messing with more files, the game replaces any you seem to delete, quite odd.

I was going to corrupt my game basically, however my files were replaced again.

The files I were hoping wouldn't be replaced were the aegis.ncl

This is really odd. I guess I'll keep messing around, hope my fix at least slows down some of your issues til a perm. fix is found!

EDIT: The files I decided to mess with were in the local folder in NCSOFT / BnS, they were inside the NCWest Data file, I deleted both files in it, both were instantly replaced.

EDIT 2: Sent in a ticket, got a answer back, basically wondering about my computer. I'll see if anything comes out of this and update everyone!

On 20/01/2016 at 3:36 AM, Wylphen said:

Please only post in this thread if you have that exact error code and NOT if you are region blocked, which most of you posting are, thanks! The game is for EU/NA only

I haven't had an answers from support yet otherwise.

"Discconected from server (1000) (132,10054)"  Whilst loading into game or through opening cutscene.

Yet to even see what the game is like after 6 days and wasted membership time.

NCSoft = broken game as expected.

Quick edit.  error "1000" from "3000".

1 minute ago, MoarCoffee said:

"Discconected from server (3000) (132,10054)"  Whilst loading into game or through opening cutscene.

Yet to even see what the game is like after 6 days and wasted membership time.

NCSoft = broken game as expected.

I wouldn't blame the game too much, it is fairly new.

As for NCSOFT itself... even I have had a run in or two with them.

Anyway, back to the issue... Yours starts with (3000)?

4 minutes ago, Miles said:

I wouldn't blame the game too much, it is fairly new.

As for NCSOFT itself... even I have had a run in or two with them.

Anyway, back to the issue... Yours starts with (3000)?

WildStar as well as Guildwars 2 also had rubbish errors in the beginning. They lasted for weeks.

Just edited my post thanks Miles.

So far I have run DNS flush.

reinstalled BnS

changed priority in processes and lowered graphics to minimum.

Sounds like the issue is the anti cheat software?

Just now, MoarCoffee said:

WildStar as well as Guildwars 2 also had rubbish errors in the beginning. They lasted for weeks.

Just edited my post thanks Miles.

It's ridiculous for it to lasts weeks regardless, I would only say this because we have waited for this game for such a long time.

If this persists for weeks, I would hope those who paid got something in return, it is a true waste of money.

Seems my fix doesn't help all

Also, the fix is more of a slow down. I sent a ticket and going to see what they say, not sure if this will help as others have sent tickets as well.

EDIT: Since I'm heading out for the night, I want to least leave a parting gift, I sent a ticket and they gave this as a maybe fix, not sure how it will be. This is from a ticket sent. I won't be able to try it out so tell me how it works!

First, open the Windows 8 menu and type in ""MSCONFIG."" This will start a search for any ""Apps"" called ""MSCONFIG.""

The first and only result should be ""System Configuration."" Left click on this.

A new window will appear called ""System Configuration.""

Click the ""Services"" tab.

Click ""Hide all Microsoft Services"" at the bottom and once done, click ""Disable All.""

Click the ""Startup"" tab.

Click ""Open Task Manager.""

A list will be generated of all the applications you have set to start when Windows first boots up. Right-click on these applications one by one and select ""Disable."" Once completed, click ""Ok"" to save your changes. You will then be prompted to reboot your PC. Once you return to Windows, try connecting again.

To reverse these settings, simply run MSCONFIG again and click Normal Startup on the first window labeled General.

Reminder to posters please only post in this thread if you have the exact error code and NOT the .200 or 3000 and so on.

Just to summarize since I started this post at launch:

Things I've tried that have not worked

1. Lowering graphics
  2. Changing virtual memory settings
  3. Removing anti-virus (Norton) [also noticed Gameguard was trying to access and manipulate the Norton exe]
  4. Deleting Gameguard folder to force it to update
  5. Reinstalling fresh
  6. File Repair
  7. Changing to Google DNS
  8. Setting specific IP rather than automatically config
  9. Using MSconfig to close all running processes
  10. Running in compatability mode
  11. Running as admin & compatability mode
  12. Miles's file fix
  13. Uninstalled my Steelseries keyboard macro software (I don't have any Razer or Asus products)
  14. Installed WTfast (didn't even let me connect to the game server)

Things support have said I should try but can't because it inteferes with the security of my network - also, why would I even be able to connect to the login server and game server if it was a network problem on my side..

1. Port forwarding
  2. Bypassing the router

Some games I play or have played previously that require online connections and have no problems with:

Warframe

Diablo 3

Assassins Creed Black Flag online

Battlefield 4

Guild Wars 2

Archeage

Tera

Wildstar

I suspect it is Gameguard that is cutting me off from the game server a few seconds (the exact same amount of time) after I log in though I can't figure out why. From reading up on the software it makes me extremely uneasy to have it on my machine. My character is still naked -_-'

System:

Windows 10 64 bit

16 gb ram

GTX770

i52500k

Game was working fine for me no dc at all for some days but my issue started yesterday: I log > can talk to 2~3 npcs, get some lag spikes and then everything stops > dc. (Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Not sure if it's my ISP or game side :/ but it seems a lot of people in this thread having the same issue.

P.S: I don't crash it's just lag > dc.
and.. we can't use WTFast? i can't connect with it.. it's against the rules or? maybe i have something wrong with the settings :c , (i'm advanced user on wtfast)

i dont know but it feels like a region block to me

also https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/157363-cyprus-region-blocked-or-what/

1 hour ago, TsundereMaji said:

Game was working fine for me no dc at all for some days but my issue started yesterday: I log > can talk to 2~3 npcs, get some lag spikes and then everything stops > dc. (Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Not sure if it's my ISP or game side :/ but it seems a lot of people in this thread having the same issue.

P.S: I don't crash it's just lag > dc.
and.. we can't use WTFast? i can't connect with it.. it's against the rules or? maybe i have something wrong with the settings :c , (i'm advanced user on wtfast)

48 minutes ago, fruiteaterz said:

i dont know but it feels like a region block to me

also https://forums.bladeandsoul.com/topic/157363-cyprus-region-blocked-or-what/

It's not a region block if you're living in the right region and getting this error. Also, I and the rest of the people here wouldn't be able to log in at all if it was. I live in the UK and I think most of the others live in NA/ EU. I think region block returns a 3000 or .200 or .300 error code.

This is so dumb. I've been playing since the release with almost no errors and now as of this morning (jan 25) I started getting this error after loging in my character sometimes the dc is instant ( can't use any skills but i can see the chat going on normally and people around farming) and sometimes i can play for 30mins max and i get this error. Any idea when are they going to fix this shit? it's so annoying.

7 hours ago, Eledark said:

This is so dumb. I've been playing since the release with almost no errors and now as of this morning (jan 25) I started getting this error after loging in my character sometimes the dc is instant ( can't use any skills but i can see the chat going on normally and people around farming) and sometimes i can play for 30mins max and i get this error. Any idea when are they going to fix this shit? it's so annoying.

I've not even gotten past the part where you pick up your uniform -_-' Admin said they are working on the issue so hopefully soon

Not sure if this will help, I saw someone post this.

Now whats really weird is that it seems some people are just now getting this?

I guess it can't really be problems in the files though, could it be?

Because, if someone's game was perfectly fine til a random moment stopped.... then that is really mind boggling to me.

12 hours ago, Wylphen said:

It's not a region block if you're living in the right region and getting this error. Also, I and the rest of the people here wouldn't be able to log in at all if it was. I live in the UK and I think most of the others live in NA/ EU. I think region block returns a 3000 or .200 or .300 error code.

I have an error code (3000) (132, 10054) and it is not a region-block error. I read other threads that it's (2000) for region-block error.

What's funny is that my desktop PC (Win. 10) has (3000) error and never got into Character Selection screen while my laptop (Win. 10) works fine until one day I'm getting (1000) error during the first loading screen lol. Now I have two problems to deal with... Great.

11 hours ago, Miles said:

Not sure if this will help, I saw someone post this.

Now whats really weird is that it seems some people are just now getting this?

I guess it can't really be problems in the files though, could it be?

Because, if someone's game was perfectly fine til a random moment stopped.... then that is really mind boggling to me.

Tried, didn't work unfortunately. It is random that people are only getting this now, also in random places, and there's me getting it in the exact same place at the start.

On 1/19/2016 at 1:59 PM, Wylphen said:

Either the game will crash when I skip the starting cutscreen with no error, or I will get this error code. This is as far as I've been able to get so far. This is not a region lock error as I live in the correct region :)

http://imgur.com/vVhOyX0

-UPDATE- 25/01/16

Reminder to posters please only post in this thread if you have the exact error code and NOT the .200 or 3000 and so on.

Just to summarize since I started this post at launch:

Things I've tried that have not worked

1. Lowering graphics
  2. Changing virtual memory settings
  3. Removing anti-virus (Norton) [also noticed Gameguard was trying to access and manipulate the Norton exe]
  4. Checked that Norton was allowing Gameguard, B&S Client and NCSoft launcher through the firewall
  5. Deleting Gameguard folder to force it to update
  6. Reinstalling fresh
  7. File Repair
  8. Changing to Google DNS
  9. Setting specific IP rather than automatically config
  10. Using MSconfig to close all running processes
  11. Running in compatability mode
  12. Running as admin & compatability mode
  13. Miles's file fix (launcher runs file check everytime so any changes are replaced)
  14. Uninstalled my Steelseries keyboard macro software (I don't have any Razer or Asus products)
  15. Changed mouse even
  16. Installed WTfast (didn't even let me connect to the game server)

Things support have said I should try but can't because it inteferes with the security of my network - also, why would I even be able to connect to the login server and game server if it was a network problem on my side..

1. Port forwarding
  2. Bypassing the router

Some games I play or have played previously that require online connections and have no problems with:

Warframe

Diablo 3

Assassins Creed Black Flag online

Battlefield 4

Guild Wars 2

Archeage

Tera

Wildstar

WoW

I suspect it is Gameguard that is cutting me off from the game server a few seconds (the exact same amount of time) after I log in though I can't figure out why. From reading up on the software it makes me extremely uneasy to have it on my machine.

System:

Windows 10 64 bit

16 gb ram

GTX770

i52500k

You should try restarting your IP from router,
Step 1 : Restart router.

Step 2 : Open cmd, Type Ipconfig /flushdns

Step 3 : Open game and try to see if you play normaly without lag or disconnect (1000)

Step 4 : If game had a lag or disconnect (1000) problem repeat from Step 1

The only solution that worked for me , Well it temporary Solution 

And by the way, I did ask for support help and they did answer saying that problem is checked by Development team :

Rest Assured that we have already informed the development team regarding this issue and we will be posting updates on our websites and forums when we have finished creating a fix for this issue.

Should you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to let us know.

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

And by the way, I did ask for support help and they did answer saying that problem is checked by Development team :

Rest Assured that we have already informed the development team regarding this issue and we will be posting updates on our websites and forums when we have finished creating a fix for this issue.

Should you have any additional questions please don't hesitate to let us know.

Yup I did do that some time ago as you do it as part of changing to Google DNS, thanks though. I think possibly the issue will be resolved once the game is updated to a newer build.

Well i doubt its GG fault for dcing you for split second or two...

What i've noticed that whenever you go onto loading screen, game automatically puts you in different channel then what you've been on, and my guess there is where the dc happens, in the middle of transition of channels...

Archived