Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im getting the same problem, was chatting with support and went through all the regular flush dns and msconfig stuff. After all that worked I was basically told it was due to nProtect Gameguard (The games anti cheating software) not liking Razer Synapse, so I uninstalled that, still no luck. I was then told that they cant do anything for me and I will have to wait until gameguard is updated by whoever makes it. So glad I paid for early access to not be able to play it due to janky software

Also getting this error.

I was able to play up until this morning. I haven't changed any of my internet configurations, so I'm not sure why this is happening all of a sudden. I also did a DNS flush, and have no virus protection software running that might interfere. 

From what I've been reading, using a VPN might help as a workaround until this gets fixed.

EDIT: Well it seems like they are doing maintenance, which is probably why I'm only now getting this error. Would've been nice to get some type of notice on the launcher as I just now saw it on the forums. Regardless, I will check and see if I still get the error once they are finished.

Hopefully they will fix it as I can't play around with my router. None of my other software has this problem so I don't see why I should be fixing something that isn't broken my side. There are loads of connection issues so I'm sure their support is flooded with angry people and the idiots that keep asking why they are ip blocked -_-'

Just now, HinaSunflower said:

Oh, well glad that was told to us lmfao. Know when it'll be back up?

I don't know the exact time it will finish. But it've been like 4hrs already. It might finish soon i think. In the mean time go watch the Blade and Soul Anime :) 

The servers are under maintenance, that's the reason of this problem (I already have it this morning). It looks like the problem will persist until 12:00p.m. of today, so we have to be a little patient for a while. They are introducing new servers, as I read in some post below.

1 minute ago, Ludo said:

The servers are under maintenance, that's the reason of this problem (I already have it this morning). It looks like the problem will persist until 12:00p.m. of today, so we have to be a little patient for a while. They are introducing new servers, as I read in some post below.

So it will last till 12:00pm Dallas,Texas time? im In +7 Time zone. so it will be 1am lel. gonne sleep xD

1 minute ago, Nolynn said:

So it will last till 12:00pm Dallas,Texas time? im In +7 Time zone. so it will be 1am lel. gonne sleep xD

To be honest, I just read "Starting at January 21 4:00 AM PST / January 21 12:00 PM UTC". I am not from EU, so... I don't know what timezone is UTC :v. Sorry.

Just now, Ludo said:

To be honest, I just read "Starting at January 21 4:00 AM PST / January 21 12:00 PM UTC". I am not from EU, so... I don't know what timezone is UTC :v. Sorry.

it the starting time thu. its okay. Its night time here i will just need to wait until tmr to play. But my premium is a wasted.  

I went back and forth with support as well. Got headstart and didn't even get to play it because of this error. I log in with my character and disconnect in the next 15 seconds. All I've been able to do is put on my uniform in game(and's only after how many times of disconnecting).

What support told me was that it's packet loss, so I have to contact my ISP. Ugh..

Same problem after the maintenance but I was disconnected after I went to other place where my new quest then loading screen and nearly end loading with running lyn then pop up disconnected from the server please fix this i want to move on or else stuck in one place :V

3 hours ago, Nolynn said:

Guys Server is Currently Under Maintenance. If you are having this error. Please be patient and wait for further announcement. 

Indeed they were, but I started this topic on the 19th for this error code as I've not even been able to play the game yet, like lots of others. I think people got confused and starting commenting on this thread because of the maintenance. Anyway, still can't play : (

i've been getting this error every time i've tried entering the bandit hideout

but it also happens mainly when there's a loading screen because it doesn't respond then disconnects me

i've tried researching it and it said that setting your hosts file to read-only works but it hadn't changed anything, the error still occurs

edit: i also searched up what time 12:00 pm utc time is in est time and it's 7:00 am when it's currently 2:18 pm est so im pretty sure the problem wasn't resolved

I'm on  Yehara server and everytime I try to load into a new area I DC. I've tried turning my graphics to min, even though I can run fine on max, and it still happens. So I relog and when I load in, I'm in the new area. I can get around like this, but it's very inconvenient when I'm trying to play with friends. Are there any fixes for this?

2 hours ago, LittleEvelyn said:

I went back and forth with support as well. Got headstart and didn't even get to play it because of this error. I log in with my character and disconnect in the next 15 seconds. All I've been able to do is put on my uniform in game(and's only after how many times of disconnecting).

What support told me was that it's packet loss, so I have to contact my ISP. Ugh..

I read on another post regarding this same issue that VPN works. I used this, and I've been able to connect. I've been playing for 2+ hours now. (I didn't find this VPN myself btw, it was linked by some other generous soul in another thread).

I hope this works for you guys as well! Good luck, friends.

Archived