Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just wanted to let the GM's know another person is having this problem.  It happens about 5-10 times a night while PVP'n.  Could be in the middle of the match, or right in the beginning, but it disconnects with the same error.

*EDIT - OMG, this thread has 18 pages and no fix?  Only thread in this section that has so much buzz ... cray cray

I was playing fine like... during 3 hours. I didn't even restart my computer or anything, and BOOM. Got dced, and now I can't even log in properly. Sometimes it says "Login Failed". Ssometimes, when I'm able to log in and when the game launches, my 6 number password screen just doens't show up. Like, wtf? It makes no sense at all.

i found the problem for my dc's, i had a download up on my mobile and with turning it off , no more dc's

just turn off al ldownloads on your pc and everything thats connected to your wifi, and turn off all apps on your phone

Disconnect, Disconnect, Disconnect, Disconnect, Disconnect, Disconnect, Disconnect, Disconnect, Afterwars cant login, must wait, Disconnect, Disconnect, Disconnect, tried everything, nothing helps, very good ping, no downloads while playing, no firewall, no antivirus, nothing helps, Disconnect, Disconnect, Disconnect, Disconnect, Disconnect, wake up and solve this ******* problem. Disconnect.

Guess I'll just give up, nothing worked. I mean, why did it happen, since I was playing fine yesterday. Just got a random dc out of nowhere yesterday, and now I'm having all these errors (Dcs, sometimes I can't even log in (Login Failed), sometimes the PIN wndow doesnt show up, sometimes I get the Servers are under maintenance error and etc.)

Any other game is working perfectly, it's just BnS.

guys the problem is still gameguard. notice that they have just recently turned it back on and all of these problems are happening again. they turn gg off and everyone plays happily. they turn that pointless piece of *cricket* back on randomly, and everyone has issues. im really tired of this. im so glad they turned this on right as my sub was ending. i wont be subbing back to this game. they literally do not care or they wouldnt keep turning this stupid pointless program on. it helps nothing. all it is, is a huge problem for most of their players. there are still bots. gameguard is trash. turn it off. keep it off. done with this game until they realize this.

I sent them a report (PingPlotter) and they replied, saying my connection is suffering from packet loss. They told me the red bars showed in the PingPlotter report means my connection stopped, but those red bars only appeared in their connection, I guess (Atlanta2.Level3 thing). I'll post a picture to illustrate.

Maybe I got it wrong and didn't understand the report, but take a look -> http://imgur.com/t9cbCqf

I play on EU and I have the same problem. Started 4 days ago and the 1st day was like 5-6 disconnects every hour, all error 1000 and 1 time error 3000. Second day only got insane freezes and 1 DC, yesterday and today is like DC once or twice every hour, but the random freezes are 1 every 2-3 minutes for 3-5 seconds each time it freeze. Unlike others, I don't have any problem getting back into the game, after the DC, everything loads like before. Before that I only suffered from the FPS drop in large groups, disconnects were very random and no more than once or twice a week. I have Intel CPU and nVidia GPU if that matters.

35 minutes ago, eZaF said:

18 pages long and they still haven't done anything about it...WOW

I don't think they have any idea what to do, I just sent them a ticket with tons of information and screenshots, all I got as an answer was: "Its your ISPs fault". I'm guessing that everyone, who bothered to send ticket about this, got the same generic copy/paste message.

Just a quick update guys, today the 1000 error was worse than all the 5 days before combined, so I decided to enable something, that one "official post" suggest we disable, which is Asus GameFirst (or any similar software), the result was: No crashes, usual FPS drop (don't think it is related), random freezes and packet loosing, but the most important NO ERROR 1000, at least for me (5-6 hours up time in dungeons and populated areas, without error 1000). I did made the game High priority and everything else Lower/Lowest. I hope this help some (in one perfect world) all of you, but if you have/know of software that sends bandwidth to one program over another, give it a try, I can't promise it will work for all of you, but it sure as hell wont hurt you, since you can disable it, if it make things worse. Pardon my English and have a nice day/night.

I might have a fix, After a gruling month of trying possible everything I can find on the net I was finally able to get on in again, dunno if it will work long or it might just dc again but what I did is, on the character select I went to options > game > notifications > select time zone > Set to Default > apply and then I was finally able to play, hope it works for you all too

Archived