Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

7 minutes ago, Miles said:

I do hope they see this, I feel a bit upset that they seem to not acknowledge the issue. So far though, I would like to thank everyone, looking into issues, helping one another, giving information, putting up with this and still trying. 

What has helped me keep trying to fix this issue is this wonderful community here, and I'd like to know that these players, all of us, can be able to play soon.

I hope the staff notices our posts and helps our problem so that we all can play soon.

And again, thank you all!

I did mention every community manager I know their names xD

What else I should do

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, Tech0 said:

Well its not like I cant play. Its just that I have to play in the morning time at evening or night the server is unreachable for me and evening and night is mainly the time I have to play so :(.

This is very odd, it changes based on time? 

Yea I was playing in game time from around 3:04PM and at 4:01PM thats it. No matter what I do, no connection to the server until morning time the next day, Its been happening for the pass 3 days now that Ive noticed. That is what led me to believe that some kinda peak time prioritization maybe taking place, at-least in my case. I could be wrong but

having connection dropped to NC Servers in particular at a specific time every day is to uniformed to be a random connection error.

Oh and to answer your question, No, its exactly at 4:00PM in game time, I start getting lags no response on skills then Disconnected till some time in the Morning. 

It would make sense if it was changing with my IP, but what are the chances that everyday for the pass 3 days I am blocked at exactly the same time, So in the morning time I can connect and the evening time Im block from the NA servers. Hmm

2 minutes ago, LilMew said:

I haven't gotten a solution for this error from tech support yet and they are just giving me maybe solutions that I have tried previously

Everyone gets the same responses from tech support, so I would not submit any tickets. Hopefully they soon will see this post and will make a comment and acknowledge our problem.

6 minutes ago, Gimly said:

Any news?

Sadly, no. Looking for issues still, but can't think of anything for the meantime. I'll get back to it however, trying to find more fixes, but currently, nothing new, we're in a standstill. 

56 minutes ago, Gimly said:

Any news?

NCSoft made a form about disconnecting error

https://support.bladeandsoul.com/hc/en-us/articles/207814563

Personally it worked a little bit. The graphics wasn't good the game bar finally loaded for me. When I got to the beginning of the cut scene with the older sister waking me up it went back to the loading screen and closed itself. 

Just a heads up. To get it to work proply do what they say then restart your computer. 

If it closes out on you don't open it again you'll get an error. Restart your computer. 

I'm no tech wiz but that was just personal experience. 

The concerns you have regarding this issue are very common but the best way I can explain this is with a highway analogy.

Your house is your PC, your car is the data and your destination is our game server. Now, the goal here is to reach the destination in the shortest amount of time possible but how you accomplish that really depends on several factors. Traffic, road conditions, time of day... etc etc. Depending on what route you take to reach your destination, your arrival time will likely be affected by these factors. For example, if you take the city streets instead of the highway, you will reach your destination much latter than if you had simply taken the highway from the start.

This is the same for data across the Internet. As your game changes, so does your destination. Depending on where that game server is located, you could be driving to the local corner store or half way around the world. This is why one game can have no issues connecting and playing without "lag" and another game can. Just like on the highway, sometimes there is traffic and sometimes the route is clear. To get around that traffic, you have to change your course. That is what needs to happen here.

Your data's "course" is going through a series of "hops" which are negatively affecting your overall connection. At each "hop" you are losing more and more data until when you finally reach your destination, you don't have enough data to complete whatever task you were attempting to accomplish. In keeping with the car analogy, think of driving a car without any nuts and bolts. As you drive to your destination, bits and pieces of the car are falling off, resulting in less and less of the car making it to the destination. By the time you reach your destination, your car is only a shell of it's former self.

Now, normally this would simply mean you are disconnected because not enough data was received. However, due to security concerns, client / server based applications like Guild Wars put the server ahead of the client. Meaning that if there is a dispute between where your character is located in the world, the server always wins. So when you drop this massive amount of data en route to the server, it has to guess in order to fill in the missing data. This causes your character to warp around the screen as it is trying to sync with the server. If the data was reaching the server intact, this wouldn't happen and your character's movement and actions would be fluid.

In the end, you will need to contact your ISP directly to have them resolve this issue. This is simply because they are the ones that control the route your data takes. NCSoft has no control over your data until it reaches our servers and as such, we need to get your ISP involved.

What a lovely support respond, I'm really sick of this support and it seem like community manager ignore us.

Sigh this crap

Ok i'v been trying since Sunday to log and play.This morning i got in, passed the first cutscene and after a while i decided to create new char. Now im back to Sunday and 0 progress on the matter.

Edit: I can play with my first char so at least i can play.

Edit2: I was too excited , when i log in and get dc.

W8ing for a fix before Easter...

Archived