Forums

Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

Question for everyone, are any of you beta players?

I was told by another player that their launcher shows recommended servers, and other things to do with the current game, while mines still acts as though the client is in beta, even though I've uninstalled the beta, and re downloaded my launcher twice.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a beta. I did read about that though. I worked out now if I hit ESC really quickly it still disconnects me from the server but the game stays open 0_o' This version of the game seems so broken. I see loads of posts in the forum now about people that are crashing after the patch.

11 minutes ago, Wylphen said:

Not a beta. I did read about that though

So that seems not to be the issue then, I'll be trying to compare files with other players with working clients and see if there is any difference at all, if not, this could possibly do with our PC's. I do believe I have already posted the thread where players can share their PC specs to see what the issue maybe.

7 minutes ago, Miles said:

So that seems not to be the issue then, I'll be trying to compare files with other players with working clients and see if there is any difference at all, if not, this could possibly do with our PC's. I do believe I have already posted the thread where players can share their PC specs to see what the issue maybe.

It's not likely to be files as the launcher runs a file check everytime you start the game whether you want it to or not. I think there might be some kind of false positive with connections to their server.

Just now, Gimly said:

Ok after 3 days trying to play i still get this error. After i choose my character i get this dc. I'v tried europe and na and still no game for me. Any solutions?

There is no solution so far, however, it seems the issue is most likely PC related rather than with corrupted files. There is a thread where players are comparing PC specs.

In that thread we are comparing PCs.  

27 minutes ago, Gimly said:

I had no problems playing the russian private server. Im sure its gameguard problem. My experience with lineage2 and gameguard isn't the best at all.

My BnS worked for the Russian as well, however, so did NA BnS for Beta.

EDIT: You can delete the Game Guard folder, but it will only be replaced, not sure if any difference would be made, but couldn't hurt to try deleting it and see if it does anything.

2 minutes ago, Gimly said:

Also , when it magically goes to the first cutscene it just stop working. No msg just dissapear.

The first cut scene starts or is it a loading screen for the cut scene?

I had something similar before, but during loading screens.

I also got a weird problem .. after I enter the pin code at the loading screen it take's the game like 1-3 min to enter the character selection and after I chose the character it take another  min or so to load the game. oh and when I use the switch character option on the menu I get an error disconnected from server (2000)(133,000) something like that.

and ofc it didn't happen befor the latest patch . all ran smoth befor. pls fix it fast so we can keep playing in peace :D

Be sure that you're antivirus allows BnS, and I would suggest having every path to the game excepted. Any folder, any path that can get to BnS, anything saying BnS, accept it. A problem a bit similar to this  has also happen in the game Arche Age, this may help, I'm not quite sure.

I'm looking at other games and disconnection errors currently.

I hope they find a solution soon, I've been able to get in using WTFast (they said using it is OK, but the system might think you're a gold bot, so use at your own risk). But still, I'm running out of my free trial for it, so if that ends and they don't fix it by then.... D: I live in NA, this really shouldn't be happening :\

3 hours ago, Asara said:

I hope they find a solution soon, I've been able to get in using WTFast (they said using it is OK, but the system might think you're a gold bot, so use at your own risk). But still, I'm running out of my free trial for it, so if that ends and they don't fix it by then.... D: I live in NA, this really shouldn't be happening :\

@omeed@Hime@Rukkirii@Youmukon@NC Elusive
It seem like many people having Disconnect (1000) problem and support only blame our connection to server.

Could you tell the  Development team about this problem ?
Because support is not helping at all and keep telling me it packet lost problem or ISP problem, While playing other games I never disconnect or when I restart my IP few times the game work fine.

Game server or GameGuard having problem with some IPs from different locations in Europe, Africa and NA region.

54 minutes ago, Wylphen said:

I've monitored my connection, there's no packet loss etc.  and I am on the same Internet provider as a few streamers in the UK (Virgin Media). I just get cut off.

I know, That is my point some IPs don't disconnect while others do disconnect people.

I don't know why some do that but I wish a answer from development team cause it seem like dead end with the support

1 hour ago, Valiant said:

I know, That is my point some IPs don't disconnect while others do disconnect people.

I don't know why some do that but I wish a answer from development team cause it seem like dead end with the support

So. Deep breath. I managed to play on the US server for about 10 minutes without any crashing, I only tried them once before the latest patch and it gave me an error code before character creation.

I see the EU servers are currently down, once they're up again I will test again and see if I can ping them using pingplotter, which is why I tried the US servers again, perfect connection but 143 ms of course.

Maybe the new patch went right on the US server and wrong on EU, so here's hoping.

Just now, Miles said:

My game was fine, but crashed during changing maps once, I'll try again and see what happens, it's a bit bipolar in how it's been acting so far. It's very odd, not sure why the client chooses when to crash now.

lol my client always chooses to crash when im at final boss in a dungeon, at the middle of a fight with mobs, or at the middle of fight in the Arena pvp, ;-;

Just now, ShiroNoGame said:

lol my client always chooses to crash when im at final boss in a dungeon, at the middle of a fight with mobs, or at the middle of fight in the Arena pvp, ;-;

Well, you're issue is different, you're client just doesn't like you.

I can recommend a "fix" but it may not work.

Here are some steps I took for my client, it may help you:

1. Go to Program Files (x86)

2. Go into NCSOFT folder, then BnS

3. Go to Bin

Now you will see the client, Open a text document then, and write an apology to BnS,

Put it within the Bin, then run your game,

If it still persists then I'll look into it more, perhaps giving a "I'm sorry" card or cake can help.

Hopefully this helps the rest of you too!

If not, I'll look into it.

Currently Me=Sheldon-Big-Bang-Theory-Animated-GIFS.gi

1 minute ago, Miles said:

Well, you're issue is different, you're client just doesn't like you.

I can recommend a "fix" but it may not work.

Here are some steps I took for my client, it may help you:

1. Go to Program Files (x86)

2. Go into NCSOFT folder, then BnS

3. Go to Bin

Now you will see the client, Open a text document then, and write an apology to BnS,

Put it within the Bin, then run your game,

If it still persists then I'll look into it more, perhaps giving a "I'm sorry" card or cake can help.

Hopefully this helps the rest of you too!

If not, I'll look into it.

Currently Me=Sheldon-Big-Bang-Theory-Animated-GIFS.gi

LMAO

@omeed@Hime@Rukkirii@Youmukon@NC Elusive

I would like to hear something from you guys, We having this problem and I don't see you posting anything about it on forums while support on other hand just keep telling us it our ISP or due to packet lost (Note that everyone here can run "any" other online game fine and even we can run Blade and soul fine when we restart our IP many times)

Ok I was able to play the game fine until at Exactly 4:00PM in game time. After that its like I'm completely blocked from connecting to the server. I cannot connect no matter what.

Is the server operating on a shift system or something, to compensate for peak time traffic or something I'm not getting or missed in some NC soft documentation ?

http://prntscr.com/9vpf68

I do hope they see this, I feel a bit upset that they seem to not acknowledge the issue. So far though, I would like to thank everyone, looking into issues, helping one another, giving information, putting up with this and still trying. 

What has helped me keep trying to fix this issue is this wonderful community here, and I'd like to know that these players, all of us, can be able to play soon.

I hope the staff notices our posts and helps our problem so that we all can play soon.

And again, thank you all!

Archived