Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

Guys, i think i found a solution... At least for some. I previously had a char that had no problem logging in. I than created a second char that always disconnected at the first cinematic. Well this is what i tried :
1> i logged in with the char that doesn't have the DC problem

2> ESC>Change Character ( DO NOT EXIT THE GAME )
3> log in with the char that has the DC problem.

I did this and everything worked just fine... now both of my characters have no problem logging in and no problem with the gameplay.
So everyone that has another working char and wants another, this is a POSSIBLE solution. Good Luck

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No "solution" is found, everything is temporary or a work around.

Just so everyone knows this is clear, the fact of the matter is we need to wait for a true solution, a new update may be the cure to our situation.

Well my theorycraft so far is this...

Considering how this game has dynamic channels (ex. amount people on server at certain time = amount of channels opened, less people less channels) and game puts you in a different channel on almost every loading point (can't be sure for cutscenes tho)...

That game itself tries to put you in a channel that has been 'shut down' cause it wasnt needed then registers that channel is offline and error (1000, 132 10054) happens.

Cause yesterday i had 0 errors, and today i cant play for more than 30 mins without one, can't prove my theory but thats it....

And if that is the case here, then im afraid there is no fix unless they reprogram how the game functions when loading point happens...

Well my theorycraft so far is this...

Considering how this game has dynamic channels (ex. amount people on server at certain time = amount of channels opened, less people less channels) and game puts you in a different channel on almost every loading point (can't be sure for cutscenes tho)...

That game itself tries to put you in a channel that has been 'shut down' cause it wasnt needed then registers that channel is offline and error (1000, 132 10054) happens.

Cause yesterday i had 0 errors, and today i cant play for more than 30 mins without one, can't prove my theory but thats it....

And if that is the case here, then im afraid there is no fix unless they reprogram how the game functions when loading point happens...

I see what you're saying, that does make sense. However some issues I see, or wonder.

1.Why would it effect the same players

2.Effecting some only after a update

3.Why would certain "Fixes/Solutions" work then

I'm very sorry if it seems I'm shutting down your theory, I am not. I can see this some how still being the case, and my "points" can actually work with your theory. 

No i totally get where are you going with this, i just dc'ed with 1000/132/10054 4 times in a row trying to enter shadowcrypt or sometime like that near naryus temple and gave up for today... 

Tried everything possible people said, nothing worked...

Yesterday was a good day, not a single error for like 4 hour session, today cant even start a session :/

Anyhow hopefully they find a fix/workaround of it cause im tired of that error...

So.. I've read multiple forums, tried pretty much everything mentioned but still nothing worked for me. I have yet to get into Bandit Hideout. Sigh.

This is truly frustrating... I'd really like to get more into this game but this is just ridiculous.

Any other suggestions that might work as a "temporary solution?"  Dx

Hmm, Im having a similar problem, I can play the game fine from the morning till about 16:00 est then I get that same error and all now it just sticks at about 90% of the loading bar and disconnects with that same error :(. Wonder whats the problem that I have now that isn't present in the morning :/

http://prntscr.com/9vbzul

the same old story

Because of all the posts on the disconnection error, it seems I forgot to leave a comment on this one.

My game has been acting fine, I will say because of what I just tried:

Downloaded DirectX 11.

Used Aion Launcher to launch BnS.

I played for about an hour and it worked fine. The only disconnection I got was because I accidentally turned off my internet when trying to use an emote with the F12 button (which turned my PC to airplane mode).

6 hours ago, Tech0 said:

Hmm, Im having a similar problem, I can play the game fine from the morning till about 16:00 est then I get that same error and all now it just sticks at about 90% of the loading bar and disconnects with that same error :(. Wonder whats the problem that I have now that isn't present in the morning :/

http://prntscr.com/9vbzul

the same old story

That's a different error code to the topic.

13 hours ago, TheMonarch said:

Guys, i think i found a solution... At least for some. I previously had a char that had no problem logging in. I than created a second char that always disconnected at the first cinematic. Well this is what i tried :
1> i logged in with the char that doesn't have the DC problem

2> ESC>Change Character ( DO NOT EXIT THE GAME )
3> log in with the char that has the DC problem.

I did this and everything worked just fine... now both of my characters have no problem logging in and no problem with the gameplay.
So everyone that has another working char and wants another, this is a POSSIBLE solution. Good Luck

This is one of the first things I tried, sorry I forgot to update the 1st post. Both characters created had the same problem.

4 hours ago, Miles said:

Because of all the posts on the disconnection error, it seems I forgot to leave a comment on this one.

My game has been acting fine, I will say because of what I just tried:

Downloaded DirectX 11.

Used Aion Launcher to launch BnS.

I played for about an hour and it worked fine. The only disconnection I got was because I accidentally turned off my internet when trying to use an emote with the F12 button (which turned my PC to airplane mode).

Tried without doing the Direct X install but it didn't work. Dirext X shouldn't induce a network error but anything is worth trying at this point

13 hours ago, Hyptronic said:

Well i doubt its GG fault for dcing you for split second or two...

What i've noticed that whenever you go onto loading screen, game automatically puts you in different channel then what you've been on, and my guess there is where the dc happens, in the middle of transition of channels...

It either dcs me instantly as soon as I see my character or within 5 seconds, I see all the gold spam in chat then I get dc. The consistency in the error is consistent so I thought it could be GG cutting me off.

I don't think there are any channels in the room you wake up in when you start the game? Correct me if I'm wrong. If it was that though I would think that would affect everyone.

somedays it works fine and somedays it just refuses to let me play ( by disconnecting me exactly 1 min after i log in )

im done looking for fixes .. as im sure this is a problem from the server side

and player support is the worst in here . nothing but copy paste replies .. they dont even seem to read whatever i write

just a copy paste reply after another

4 hours ago, Cleo said:

somedays it works fine and somedays it just refuses to let me play ( by disconnecting me exactly 1 min after i log in )

im done looking for fixes .. as im sure this is a problem from the server side

and player support is the worst in here . nothing but copy paste replies .. they dont even seem to read whatever i write

just a copy paste reply after another

I hope you don't feel too bad about player support, I'm sure the team, or some at least, do care. 

It's true they have copy and pasted the same things to everyone.

Today there should be a update, this may help us, though it is mainly to fix small bugs and the gold bots.

Let's just hope this is the update for us.

Don't worry though, players are working together, trying to fix the issue as well, even if we don't get help from the team for this game, we get help from this amazing community, constantly updating us! 

EDIT: Please try your game clients any time today as maintenance has ended, however, a bit of a warning, as reading the maintenance post, it seems the whisper function sends to all players, this could create quite an embarrassing situation, and it seems unresolved.

8 minutes ago, Miles said:

I hope you don't feel too bad about player support, I'm sure the team, or some at least, do care. 

It's true they have copy and pasted the same things to everyone.

Today there should be a update, this may help us, though it is mainly to fix small bugs and the gold bots.

Let's just hope this is the update for us.

Don't worry though, players are working together, trying to fix the issue as well, even if we don't get help from the team for this game, we get help from this amazing community, constantly updating us! 

Support is going through a process of elimination so it will seem like cut and paste. I'm sure they have a big comparison chart of all the people with problems and what they've tried and so on, it will just take some time to fix so all of us need to be patient :) Thanks to Miles for all the experiments! Maybe the February update will fix it.

Well otherwise the update did nothing to fix my error. I'll just keep hoping I guess. I might try a full Windows restore if I have time but it will take me a day or so as I have a ton of stuff on my pc.

Archived