Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't recommend using a VPN until this issue with people getting Perma banned on all ncsoft accounts for no reason(using a VPN, wtffast, or any third party program) comes to a conclusion.  

You can read more about this issue in this thread 

Cannot get into the first dungeon at all due to this error. I bought a founders pack and I was able to play till level 32 in CBT with default graphics (it was great), but now they've messed something up because I've re-downloaded the client to the current one (not cbt) and it keeps disconnecting on loading screens which wasn't an issue when I spawned inside the next area when I relaunched the game. I may have to drop this game entirely if this issue is not resolved because it is so time confusing to relaunch, login, and load, just to disconnect again while loading.

The low end version looks disgusting and is terribly small. I get a loading screen when entering a dungeon unlike what I've read where you don't and it disconnects again. (I'm glad that I don't have to suffer these horrible graphics, but I'm upset that I cannot progress in the game)

I have the same issue as you all (1000)(132,10054). It disconnects me after I go through the portal for Bandit Hideout then the load screen and then get kicked.  But this is only day 3 of the launch so we should try and be patient. Hopefully they will fix it. :)

just wait a bit before you enter a dungeon. make sure it has been preloaded so that you wont encounter a loading screen. that way you can play each area until you are done. i do that myself and only disconnect when i enter a new area (since having a loading screen at those is inevitable :I ) its not a real solution but its a compromise

Using a vpn, that will get you banned, and I tried using Google DNS yesterday and that didn't work either. No other online games have this issue so they need to fix it.

I've been back and forth with support since the 19th and they can't offer a solution.

8 hours ago, Kikiwooka said:

I have the same issue as you all (1000)(132,10054). It disconnects me after I go through the portal for Bandit Hideout then the load screen and then get kicked.  But this is only day 3 of the launch so we should try and be patient. Hopefully they will fix it. :)

This issue has been around for quite some time, I've found reports of it since 2013 before B&S released here, so it looks like something they don't have a clue how to fix.

Yeah, I just started getting them this morning. I kept getting it right as I am fighting Dura herself but not at all during the whole dungeon. Not sure if it's a connection problem or a bug considering everything else works out fine (for the most part). Now I got it again and I'm stuck at a loading screen while heading towards Jadestone Village. Support Ticket didn't say anything useful... 

6 hours ago, Wylphen said:

This issue has been around for quite some time, I've found reports of it since 2013 before B&S released here, so it looks like something they don't have a clue how to fix.

I figured out the problem for me, and this might be for others as well... for me, to finish the bandit hideout  and go though the portal I had to finish the entire questline of that area (Foshi Pyres) first before I could do the training. Take the quest for the Bandit Hideout (Ch.8 Pirates and thieves) in Everdusk then you can progress without being disconnected, this also goes for dungeons too I would presume. If players finish quest-lines and follow it there is no disconnection.  It is an operator error not the fault of the game system, so no matter how many years this has occurred the fault lies with the operators.

I've been having this problem too, I live in the US so I don't understand why, until now.

My laptop is set to show it is currently in Japan (I have certain programs that won't work otherwise). If anyone has their computer/laptop in a different region they should check now.

You can check/change it by going to 

1.Control Panel. 

2. Clock, Location, and Region.

3. Click on Change location (if not set to US/EU)

4. Click Admin Tab on Region

5. If System Locale is not US/EU change it to it. (It's actually your language) { A Restart is necessary with this}

I'll see if this actually fixes for me, since mines is currently set in Japan!

Another fix I heard of is downloading the program Avira, it's some sort of anti-virus.

Archived