Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

11 hours ago, JetAxis said:

I might have a fix, After a gruling month of trying possible everything I can find on the net I was finally able to get on in again, dunno if it will work long or it might just dc again but what I did is, on the character select I went to options > game > notifications > select time zone > Set to Default > apply and then I was finally able to play, hope it works for you all too

I've tried ur solution and it works. My case, I changed the time setting from "servers's time" to my location time. It works for me. Anyone give it a try ? I really wanna know. Thanks mate, really nice.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, LeeYoongJi said:

I've tried ur solution and it works. My case, I changed the time setting from "servers's time" to my location time. It works for me. Anyone give it a try ? I really wanna know. Thanks mate, really nice.

And it lasts for 50 minutes. hell yea

Does anyone have a fix for this?
Playing from cali here

My net is fine

my pc is fine also

GeForce GTX 750 Ti

Intel core i5-2320

6g ram and Windows 10

Game runs fine in-game i have no issues playing. Just that whenever i go into a dung or windstride to another area i get that dc error code every single time if not every other time

it is a daily thing and it is starting to get very old

i just want to play the damn game w/o getting dcd :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I was having the same dc problem since the last patch last week.  Submitted a ticket and played email tag with ncsoft techs for several days.  After running pathping and winMTR there was clear evidence of packet loss due to throttling at a Dallas server (not NCSoft's server).  In the end the techs recommended that I contact my ISP.  Fortunately, whatever the problem was is fixed now and I've been dc free for a couple days.  If it happens again I know where to look for the probably culprit now.  

• 4 months later...

Archived