Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054)

Wylphen

Either the game will crash when I skip the starting cutscreen with no error, or I will get this error code. This is as far as I've been able to get so far. This is not a region lock error as I live in the correct region :)

http://imgur.com/vVhOyX0

-UPDATE- 25/01/16

Reminder to posters please only post in this thread if you have the exact error code and NOT the .200 or 3000 and so on.

Just to summarize since I started this post at launch (updated everytime I try something or support sends me something to try:

Things I've tried that have not worked

1. Lowering graphics
  2. Changing virtual memory settings
  3. Removing anti-virus (Norton) [also noticed Gameguard was trying to access and manipulate the Norton exe]
  4. Checked that Norton was allowing Gameguard, B&S Client and NCSoft launcher through the firewall
  5. Deleting Gameguard folder to force it to update
  6. Reinstalling fresh
  7. File Repair
  8. Changing to Google DNS
  9. Setting specific IP rather than automatically config
  10. Using MSconfig to close all running processes
  11. Running in compatability mode
  12. Running as admin & compatability mode
  13. Miles's file fix (launcher runs file check everytime so any changes are replaced)
  14. Uninstalled my Steelseries keyboard macro software (I don't have any Razer or Asus products)
  15. Changed mouse even
  16. Installed WTfast (didn't even let me connect to the game server)
  17. File checking Windows for corrupt files
  18. Repairing Winsock files
  19. Creating another character on a different new server

Things support have said I should try but can't because it inteferes with the security of my network - also, why would I even be able to connect to the login server and game server if it was a network problem on my side..

1. Port forwarding
  2. Bypassing the router

Some games I play or have played previously that require online connections and have no problems with:

Warframe

Diablo 3

Assassins Creed Black Flag online

Battlefield 4

Guild Wars 2

Archeage

Tera

Wildstar

WoW

System:

Windows 10 64 bit

16 gb ram

GTX770

i52500k

31/01/2016 Final Update.

So just a final update on this post. After going through about 25 messages with support they have said they can no longer help me with this problem with connecting to the EU server and I will need to contact my ISP to fix the issue.

I am able to play now on the US server, but would obviously prefer the EU one as I live in London, UK.

I'm really dissappointed that after so many years of waiting for this game it turned out like this. Good luck to all of you with this issue and I hope you get it solved.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Nekroslim said:

same problem!

Can't connect to the server.

If you can't connect to the server that's a different problem. I connect, create a character but crash to desktop after entering the game. I read this might be a memory leak problem but I don't see it in my logs.

Hey, i have this kinda proplem, Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054) only that it's occurs during the gameplay... when i play it randomly DC me out after 15  - 30 min  and giving that error anyidea what causes it? because my gf don't have this proplem at all, and we share the same internet. 

41 minutes ago, Zenpa said:

Hey, i have this kinda proplem, Disconnected from server. (1000)(132,10054) only that it's occurs during the gameplay... when i play it randomly DC me out after 15  - 30 min  and giving that error anyidea what causes it? because my gf don't have this proplem at all, and we share the same internet. 

Hey guys, I've submitted a support ticket and just sent them a bunch of info about my system. I will update this thread again once they get back to me as there are quite a few other people that are experiencing the same issue.

It is really frustrating, just have to be patient as this is normally how mmo launch goes. Normally I am the one with zero problems on day 1 though so this is quite annoying!

Well i had the same Problem with disc from server.But i fixt mine ;D And its easy try it maybe it works for u guys too....
1.Shut down ur ADSL wait 30 secunds then start it agen wait untill ur internet conection is back then start the game and have fun .... 

like i sad it workt for me..

And sorry for my English :D

Please only post in this thread if you have that exact error code and NOT if you are region blocked, which most of you posting are, thanks! The game is for EU/NA only.

I haven't had an answers from support yet otherwise.

Folks, I am not sure what is causing this problem but i had it in the head start as well. The only way i found to fix it is to use a VPN. As soon as i did that i have been able to connect every time and no longer get disconnected. Personally I use Air VPN but that isn't free. There are lots of free ones out there that may work for you. Just to clarify i was not region locked, I am in the UK and was getting the 1000, 132, 10054 any time i tried to log in after character creation. Hope this might help some of you.

Yeah I've been going through  Google, this error has been around since 2013 and nobody seems to have a solution for it. I'm probably going to leave it and save my time for Black Desert.

Support is unresponsive, but that's to be expected since the game seems to be so bugged for everyone just to install it.

1 hour ago, Wylphen said:

Please only post in this thread if you have that exact error code and NOT if you are region blocked, which most of you posting are, thanks! The game is for EU/NA only.

I haven't had an answers from support yet otherwise.

Ummmm, I'm not a Russian player. I'm EU/NA and I got the (2000, 132, 10054) Error. Soooo, that can't be right for me. I'm in TEXAS. I only got it once, but I have been getting the (1000, 132, 10054) error about six times and it happen when I go to the bandit camp or am logged in for about 15-20 mins. 

Archived