character pin?

LemonCookie

Well, I figured it out myself in the end, My problem was that the game was asking me for a pin I have never created and in the account security setting, the change option wasn't there for character pin. I know I used to play Wildstar and used Google Authenticator with it, some people suggested it might want the number from that authenticator. That actually didn't work the first time I tried. When I tried for the second time with updated google authenticator, It worked.

Well, I figured it out myself in the end, My problem was that the game was asking me for a pin I have never created and in the account security setting, the change option wasn't there for character pin. I know I used to play Wildstar and used Google Authenticator with it, some people suggested it might want the number from that authenticator. That actually didn't work the first time I tried. When I tried for the second time with updated google authenticator, It worked.

Archived