Forums

I NEED HELP Please

MetaIV

Seems like something is preventing the Game from Launching (could be your Drivers or the Launcher itself). Did you get any Error during Download ? (Also,are you using the Lite or Beta - Client).

Try launching the Game via the Client (Also,open as Admin). - (In your B&S Installation Folder)

^ if that doesn't work,re-download the Game and launch it,if you get the same 'Issue',it's probably your Drivers (Try and update them or get an earlier V,either way).

@Meta

If you want some help. Then you need to provide more information.

Like the total specs of your pc, long with your logging location, current OS and version, dx version and an accurate description of your situation (what happens, do you get any errors, or does it just get stuck, how is your cpu performance looking when it gets stuck) etc.

Short of that, we can´t give you good reply.

4 hours ago, uWot said:

Seems like something is preventing the Game from Launching (could be your Drivers or the Launcher itself). Did you get any Error during Download ? (Also,are you using the Lite or Beta - Client).

Try launching the Game via the Client (Also,open as Admin). - (In your B&S Installation Folder)

^ if that doesn't work,re-download the Game and launch it,if you get the same 'Issue',it's probably your Drivers (Try and update them or get an earlier V,either way).

@Meta

yeah um using da lite one and whats an earlier V and if i update them will it work and u could really help if u send me a link to how to update my drivers im using intel and no i did not get errors or crashes its just stuck there spinning and how do i launch the game via client im sorry if im annoying you

Archived