How is the ranking going for you guys?

Enamour

Hit 45 today on my KFM and pvp'd myself from bronze to gold with 12 win streak. My total win/loss is 12-1.

I changed my build and holy shit everything is so much easier than it was in the Alpha/Beta (that and the fact my 3rf got much better). Feels good man.

Peaked 1862 as kfm, struggle with assassins, blade dancers and destroyers. *cricket* ass assassins just run the clock out in stealth, blade dancers and destroyers run around and spin all game. If you're either of those two, you should punch yourself in the face.

58 minutes ago, Bobonuke said:

Peaked 1862 as kfm, struggle with assassins, blade dancers and destroyers. *cricket* ass assassins just run the clock out in stealth, blade dancers and destroyers run around and spin all game. If you're either of those two, you should punch yourself in the face.

Why exactly are you upset with the players? I found players from silver to diamond today and a fair bit of them whooped me. There were a lot of KFMs that I felt like I couldn't even attack really without being countered. I don't get blind hatred towards players for skills they didn't put into the game nor the inability to learn how to play against them from other players.

Archived