How is the ranking going for you guys?

Enamour

Didn't think I could really do it but I finally made it to gold on my Destroyer:

s1YjsSE.jpg

How's ranking going for everyone else? What's giving you issues? What are your goals for the first few months or so?

I'll personally try to hit Platinum ranking.

in my opinion its kinda broke atm >.>  well not broke but well....

its a good time to 'feed' your characters medal levels, especially for veteran players its a farm fest atm.

id had reached gold on FM at lv 33 with only 17 fights.

usually FM need a little bit more skill variety than what that level gives you....

I can imagine all the arena fanatics going for easy platinum and then everyone and their mothers lining up for only spar spar spar spar spar  >_>

Firstly, congratulations...

however, Destroyer such a face roll class; like the summoner, very easy for newbies or beginners in this game to achieve gold rank.

not saying they're broken or op (because assassins and blade dancers are on this client), but they have such a small skill curve.

Keep going though, you'll start facing tough opponents past 1700. :)

2 hours ago, wyiaox said:

Firstly, congratulations...

however, Destroyer such a face roll class; like the summoner, very easy for newbies or beginners in this game to achieve gold rank.

not saying they're broken or op (because assassins and blade dancers are on this client), but they have such a small skill curve.

Keep going though, you'll start facing tough opponents past 1700. :)

Yea I've gotten hate for the class I like playing but I guess it's whatever. Most people say that it's easy to spin2win but that's kinda a cheese tactic that DEFINITELY does not work against experienced opponents. I peaked today around 1677 and fell back down to 1614 (one match game crashed so I lost like 20 points or so and another time I accidentally clicked ready not even thinking lol).  I guess gold really doesn't mean anything if you're a destroyer, summoner or blade dancer, but I have been actually trying to improve and not just "faceroll" for wins. Been sparing/fighting a lot of 45s lately and getting my ass handed to me.

I'm playing destroyer, i'm not lvl45 yet. I'm near 1500 MRR with 20 matchs.

I'm laughing a lot because my uni friends were super hyped about PvP, with Korean tournament and stuff, and they just discovered it's super hard :D

5 minutes ago, Sync said:

Blade Dancer.

As much as people hate on Blade Dancers, when I got into the upper 1660s or so I started running into a few that just literally knew their stuff and smashed me haha. Gz on the rating. 

2 hours ago, Sync said:

Plat is at 1900, and ty @Enamour! I really don't care what people say. Blade dancers are only "OP" when people lose to them... coincidentally.

Ironic how everyone that plays BD/DES At the moment absolutely INSIST they're not above-average-borderline-OP at the 45 patch.

Also Ironic how all the BD's brag about high-elo when they've played the other versions. But hey, do you.

3 hours ago, Nyxtus said:

Ironic how everyone that plays BD/DES At the moment absolutely INSIST they're not above-average-borderline-OP at the 45 patch.

Also Ironic how all the BD's brag about high-elo when they've played the other versions. But hey, do you.

No one's really insisting this though. I know my class is relatively strong with a lower skill floor than most other classes. But I also understand I'm not very good partially do to this. Making Gold was only a personal achievement I had set for myself. I hope to become skilled though, even with the 50 patch that comes about.

20 minutes ago, Enamour said:

No one's really insisting this though. I know my class is relatively strong with a lower skill floor than most other classes. But I also understand I'm not very good partially do to this. Making Gold was only a personal achievement I had set for myself. I hope to become skilled though, even with the 50 patch that comes about.

No Need to feed the trolls, my friend. The key to beating "OP" classes is knowing how they work. That's how I got multiple characters into gold during the beta. I knew how BDs work.

16 hours ago, Dremlock said:

I'm 1500 KFM right now with like 13 wins and 25 loses. 

I'm pretty much garbo right now but I'm gonna try to get as high as I can. 

You are not the only one, Im playing Blade Master, took me a while to know the class, i think im at 25-30 wins to 49-60 loses, I never played the other versions of the game, but i wanted to play it since i 1st saw it like 2y back. Now its finaly here, all you need is tons of arena matches to improve and either play other classes to know theyre skills or at least watch some videos about them what theyre capable off, once you know all and improve your gameplay / combos. Practice is all you need

Archived