Server Locks

Ranlares

1 minute ago, Ranlares said:

Are servers locked because of population? My friend convinced me to download the game but he is on Master Hong Server and it won't let me make my character on that same server

Yep, sigh and Master Hong is my server.... Oh well was fun to be on a lighter server for a bit....

The Master Hong server should unlock 5:59 AM PST. No, if you make another character you will not be able to play with your friend while you level, get items, etc. Only for certain things like Duel Arena you would be able to play with him, so it's not really worth it. In my opinion, you're going to have to just wait for have him make a new character on a different server.

There's reason behind it. The Servers almost exploded at the head Start too and they couldnt get New proper Servers during those 3 days (weekend). I think they will do it THIS or next week and add some Servers etc. Just be Patient. They dont want to ruin the game for those who played during headstart with 600+ queues on the populated Servers so they just lock down certain ones. Show patience mate it will be sorted very soon :)

Archived