Queue is crazy

Testubebaby

1 minute ago, Selzyr said:

you have to make a picture for idiots like this to understand the basic of server structure GnatB.

I think its because some games like GW2 and a few others out there use a Mega-Server server farm, and they just link em all together and add more channels when the pop grows. I think people just expect all games to be like this now.... there not. Mega servers are not very good for OWPvP MMO's either, they breakup the population. Course B&S does this even though there not mega servers.

1 minute ago, Dradiinmmo said:

I think its because some games like GW2 and a few others out there use a Mega-Server server farm, and they just link em all together and add more channels when the pop grows. I think people just expect all games to be like this now.... there not. Mega servers are not very good for OWPvP MMO's either, they breakup the population. Course B&S does this even though there not mega servers.

kinda but heck, all major mmorpgs had problems at launch, heck even worse, some games were not playable for anyone for 2/3 days at times, not sure why people are making a fuzz now over it, remember the last floop? ArcheAge? massive queue's and now what? servers are as good as dead with pop not going for more then 20% on ea server, why? because of idiots that THINK they are in the right to complain because of a bunpy launch.

LOL

Don't even get me started on bad MMO releases, this game is next to perfect for a release compared to say... Anarchy Online, omg that is still hands down the absolute worst MMO launch for me.

Course that was quite a while ago, so maybe most don't remember it.

2 minutes ago, Dradiinmmo said:

LOL

Don't even get me started on bad MMO releases, this game is next to perfect for a release compared to say... Anarchy Online, omg that is still hands down the absolute worst MMO launch for me.

Course that was quite a while ago, so maybe most don't remember it.

ikr? I wasn't on AO release but I remember that it was really bad(my brother used to play it) heck these imature brats that complain because the server reached pop cap...are seriously stupid.

Archived