Forums

Queue is crazy

Testubebaby

Hello. I want to know if something is going to be done with queues in order to quit this game.

If queues will stay there forever with no amplification of maximum people on servers and making no diference for the founders with the frees'(cuz i mean, 20€ pack was just to play 3 days before, it doesnt have a *cricket***** shit else omfg), i have nothing else to say. Give us the info requested so we at least can quit this game with a CM answer.

Oh and people shouldn't give as an excuse that queues are just on Windrest server. I mean, official games/servers cannot / MUST NOT have queues lol, what joke is this NCSoft

7 minutes ago, kkthxbye said:

Hello. I want to know if something is going to be done with queues in order to quit this game.

If queues will stay there forever with no amplification of maximum people on servers and making no diference for the founders with the frees'(cuz i mean, 20€ pack was just to play 3 days before, it doesnt have a *cricket***** shit else omfg), i have nothing else to say. Give us the info requested so we at least can quit this game with a CM answer.

Oh and people shouldn't give as an excuse that queues are just on Windrest server. I mean, official games/servers cannot / MUST NOT have queues lol, what joke is this NCSoft

Umm, yeah Windrest is as bad as Mushin, pull yer heads out and stop making characters on the most populated servers. 

Just so asinine.

Yes i understand, and yes, it was well know that MASSIVE ammount of players were rolling to BnS.

Anyways. Now is 11:00h on Tuesday, people is in work and school and we have 600 people queue, What will happen from 17-18h in the afternoon, are servers going to atomically explode or what?

3 minutes ago, kkthxbye said:

Yes i understand, and yes, it was well know that MASSIVE ammount of players were rolling to BnS.

Anyways. Now is 11:00h on Tuesday, people is in work and school and we have 600 people queue, What will happen from 17-18h in the afternoon, are servers going to atomically explode or what?

DON'T 

MAKE

CHARACTERS

ON

THE

MOST 

POPULATED

SERVERS

I am seriously not sure how to word that any better or more succinctly. You guys are complaining about such a simple fix, yet you insist to keep going down that road.

2 minutes ago, Dradiinmmo said:

DON'T 

MAKE

CHARACTERS

ON

THE

MOST 

POPULATED

SERVERS

I am seriously not sure how to word that any better or more succinctly. You guys are complaining about such a simple fix, yet you insist to keep going down that road.

THIS.

Just now, Selzyr said:

what the *cricket* are you talking about? are you *cricket*ING stupid?

" I mean, official games/servers cannot / MUST NOT have queues..." are you really that of a dumb *cricket*? MOST if not ALL the big mmorpgs of the market had problems with queues due to the large amount of shitbags like you trying to jump on the first weeks and then quit after that, heck Ultima Online/EQ/EQ2/WoW all of the grand names that even if you *cricket*ing QQ now that you never played before you problably where there *cricket*ing spouting the same crap.

*cricket*ing get out if you don't want to play, do it now, you don't need a *cricket*ing excuse.

hey, kid..... news flash, every game, at launch, had queues.... don't act so brand new.... ffs.

@Dradiinmmo We are the custormers and we have the reason. NCSoft warned but they knew much befores us that there were going to be problems in Windrest and Mushin, so they should have expanded slots on those servers from the beggining. Some of you guys act like if you were the Popular Village Defender, but dont forget WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS who paid for a service we are not fully getting

6 minutes ago, kkthxbye said:

I HAVE

CREATED MY 2 CHARACTERS

IN WINDREST ON FRIDAY

WHEN NONE OF YOU FREE MOTHER*cricket****** CAME TO *cricket* SERVERS UP

I AM NOT SURE ON HOW TO WORD THAT BETTER

Doesn't matter what day you created your character on? You created it on one of the most populated servers and will almost always have a queue, end of discussion.

24 minutes ago, kkthxbye said:
2 minutes ago, Naphemil said:

hey, kid..... news flash, every game, at launch, had queues.... don't act so brand new.... ffs.

I'm well aware of that smartass, I edited the post so people understand to whom I was answering.

1 minute ago, kkthxbye said:

@Dradiinmmo We are the custormers and we have the reason. NCSoft warned but they knew much befores us that there were going to be problems in Windrest and Mushin, so they should have expanded slots on those servers from the beggining. Some of you guys act like if you were the Popular Village Defender, but dont forget WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS who paid for a service we are not fully getting

wait, so you mean to tell me that NCSoft can just magically extend the population limit to servers at will? where do you get this info from? I wanna know your source!!!!!

1 minute ago, kkthxbye said:

HUH ?

The servers for this game are 2wice the size of what WoW uses, not to mention Aion and several other MMO's. There were 19,000 people on Mushin Saturday night...

You the customer are not entitled to make up technical miracles. The servers are capped....   nothing you or even NCsoft can do about it..... make new servers, but then well yer not gonna move, yer gonna complain.

4 minutes ago, kkthxbye said:

Newsflash.  They can't just wave a wand and *presto* magic hardware appears that supports more characters per server.  If they could simply increase the size of the servers to hold more people, why would they ever bother with multiple servers?  They'd just make one big one for everybody in a region.

Add more people, get more server side lag.  I'd much rather be told hey, servers are full, move to another server, (Before I've even really started) than have the servers lag like crazy because they are overloaded.

1 minute ago, GnatB said:

Newsflash.  They can't just wave a wand and *presto* magic hardware appears that supports more characters per server.  If they could simply increase the size of the servers to hold more people, why would they ever bother with multiple servers?  They'd just make one big one for everybody in a region.

Add more people, get more server side lag.  I'd much rather be told hey, servers are full, move to another server, (Before I've even really started) than have the servers lag like crazy because they are overloaded.

This ^^

Sad thing is prior to early release they warned everyone about the Ques on Mushin/NA and Windrest/EU.

Was completely ignored.

1 minute ago, GnatB said:

you have to make a picture for idiots like this to understand the basic of server structure GnatB.

Archived