Dash left and Right

Kiwi1234

• 2 weeks later...

anyone know if there is an easy way to lock the STUPID blood windows key without actually disabling it completely ..

WHY the hell is it always on the left bottom it should be up on the top so we can't hit is all the time by accident .. maybe i need to start making keyboards

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/28/2016 at 7:23 PM, Kensho1996 said:

anyone know if there is an easy way to lock the STUPID blood windows key without actually disabling it completely ..

WHY the hell is it always on the left bottom it should be up on the top so we can't hit is all the time by accident .. maybe i need to start making keyboards

You can use software called "sharp keys" to remap/disable keys.

Also a lot of gaming keyboards feature a turn windows key off mode. Even my cheap Sharkoon Skiller Pro has that option in its software. (BTW its a great rubber-dome keyboard and you can get it for £20).

3 hours ago, MrRaz said:

You can use software called "sharp keys" to remap/disable keys.

Also a lot of gaming keyboards feature a turn windows key off mode. Even my cheap Sharkoon Skiller Pro has that option in its software. (BTW its a great rubber-dome keyboard and you can get it for £20).

TY .. I know i can turn it off Regedt in the control file but it is a pain to have to turn it off and then when you need it again going through all the hunt and seek to find it again

• 1 year later...

Are you guys sure about this? I ask since last night (10/23/2017) while using my Soul Fighter, I dashed left (keep in mind I use a controller and at times just holding forward it dashes automatically) and saw I got a movement buff plus my SS nor any dash skills were on cooldown. I know there is a way

Archived