Paysafe Card Payment Option

Heretik76

Hello to everyone.

I was hoping for any info regarding Payment oprion about Paysafe Card. I thought Blade & Soul had a deal with Paysafe, yet i don't see any option available. I have encountered this issue with other games too, so i can guess, propably, that it is not available for country, perhaps. I live in Greece and we had an issue with the Banking system, Capital controls. But as far as i know this has been revoked, we can now use/buy Paysafe Cards again.

In any case, i am hoping for any info. Redirect me if you know anything. The thing is, to close this up, i only wanted to buy a Signature pack to make the starting of the game a bit easier. Main issue with the game, for anyone i would guess, is Inventory and Bank space (I really do not understand Devs on this but anyway, that's another topic). I have in my Paysafe account the amount to buy one Signature pack, the cheap one for 400 NCoins, and, i searched via Google almost everywhere to find even via 3rd parties NCoins to purchase but to no avail.

Thanks for any help, cheers!

5 hours ago, Sl1ckTh13f said:

I was able to get an NCoin card off of Amazon if that helps. 

I actually tried Amazon and couldn't find Ncoin there. All i see is game time for Aion. Is it possible to send me a link via PM? I would appriciate it, thanks.

1 hour ago, Sl1ckTh13f said:

Sent

For some reason i get a "This item is currently unavailable." notification. Very unfortunate to be Greek at 21sst century it seems to me. Dead end. Well, someone tried at least. Thanks m8 thought, appriciate itm cheers! :)

4 hours ago, Septoleyfe said:

Ml6dCIP.png

... Isn't this the option?

Not for me, no. I think it's because of the geographical position i am atm, meaning Greece and the various Banking restrictions etc. Man, Cuba had it easy. #not

Even with Capital Controls ended we still have issues with PaySafe Cards for reasons i can't understand since we can now buy them and i know PaySafe is working 100% in Greece. Oh well.

• 2 months later...
On 1/18/2016 at 10:06 AM, Heretik76 said:

Hello to everyone.

I was hoping for any info regarding Payment oprion about Paysafe Card. I thought Blade & Soul had a deal with Paysafe, yet i don't see any option available. I have encountered this issue with other games too, so i can guess, propably, that it is not available for country, perhaps. I live in Greece and we had an issue with the Banking system, Capital controls. But as far as i know this has been revoked, we can now use/buy Paysafe Cards again.

In any case, i am hoping for any info. Redirect me if you know anything. The thing is, to close this up, i only wanted to buy a Signature pack to make the starting of the game a bit easier. Main issue with the game, for anyone i would guess, is Inventory and Bank space (I really do not understand Devs on this but anyway, that's another topic). I have in my Paysafe account the amount to buy one Signature pack, the cheap one for 400 NCoins, and, i searched via Google almost everywhere to find even via 3rd parties NCoins to purchase but to no avail.

Thanks for any help, cheers!

Paysafe cards are available in Greece but on limited shops ( https://www.paysafecard.com/el-gr/use/ ) you can find NCoin Codes on G2A us i know

Archived