6 days to delete a level 20...

Karnaij

NCSoft what are you doing.... this was a thing is korea due to internet cafes we dont need this do what wow did and just save character data for a little bit just incase i have a toon i play with my brother and i have a toon i play for myself i did not like KFM so i want to reroll

Look i get they want to be safe but they need to just save character data so people who actually delete there character can start a new one they might enjoy all blade and soul is doing is causing people to no want to play the game that it all

its a thing for korea because of internet cafe's we do not have much of them here... plus its NCSoft they own the game they are global and can change anything they want so there is no reason they cant fix this for the US and EU

Just now, Karnaij said:

and most people agree with me soooo lol the wow system is better you dont need to contact wow you just goto the website and boom done

Unless you are the lock out of your account that is. And forgot your secret questions and cd-key.. :p

I sense you won't be playing this game for a long time. Since this game is kinda of a different beast than what you might be used to. Just thinking out loudly thou I might be wrong ^^

actually i have been playing B&S korea for a very long time and i plan on playing this for a long time you wanna know the difference? i didnt have to worry about slots cause i had more then 2 =D and i payed for the founder pack too and on top of it its free over there =D

Just now, Karnaij said:

actually i have been playing B&S korea for a very long time and i plan on playing this for a long time you wanna know the difference? i didnt have to worry about slots cause i had more then 2 =D and i payed for the founder pack too and on top of it its free over there =D

Well if you did that, you did not know about the deletion detail? 

A lot of things we see in this game might get changed with more patches. Since Korea is a few patches ahead of us (They got two new classes and content) So somethings players dislike might get fixed by patches already. Also, BnS western might not be allowed to do some changes we are used to in the western market. Due to the main dev group said no. 

Archived