Need help

C13T

Just now, TheSenpai said:

I'm not sure what you mean. Is it giving you an error or something?

hi thanks for replying to my problem.. I'm in a process of creating my character but the problem is in creating my IGN there's no letter occurring or there's something wrong in my game installation? 

Oh, so you see the field to enter a name, but when you click in it and start typing - nothing happens?

After reading a few posts similar in issue, they generally have someone from another computer make the character... With that in mind, it would point to an issue with your client. 

A couple of suggestions...

1. Easy, but long - Uninstall your Blade and Soul client. Download a new copy of the installer and start fresh.
  2. Long, but guaranteed - Contact Blade and Soul support at support.bladeandsoul.com 

Those are all I can really come up with, as with the posts I've seen, there's not a "true" answer.

2 minutes ago, TheSenpai said:

Oh, so you see the field to enter a name, but when you click in it and start typing - nothing happens?

After reading a few posts similar in issue, they generally have someone from another computer make the character... With that in mind, it would point to an issue with your client. 

A couple of suggestions...

1. Easy, but long - Uninstall your Blade and Soul client. Download a new copy of the installer and start fresh.
  2. Long, but guaranteed - Contact Blade and Soul support at support.bladeandsoul.com 

Those are all I can really come up with, as with the posts I've seen, there's not a "true" answer.

Ok! I'll try to re-install my BnS thank you for helping me :)

Archived