Problem with download

GabeG

I am trying to download Blade and Soul, everything is normal until the download. I usually have a download speed of around 1-2 mb/s, the download is going very slow and starts at 2mb/s and goes down to 10kb/s and then repeats. I've been downloading it for about 10 minutes now and is still 0% finished. I usually have a normal download speed with other games. It is not my internet as i tested downloading a random other game and the speed is normal. Anyone have a solution or ideas?

Same! NEED HALP! It keeps going from 500kbs then slowly goes down till it hits 100kbps then goes back to 500kbps. At one point it counted all thew way down to 1kbps with a 104000 hour download. 

Speedtest.net has me at 224 Mbps down... I understand that the game wont download at that but its obviously not my internet. 

Also my brother on the same connection had his download finish in like 3 minutes and no he is logged off currently while I try to fix this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/bladeandsoul/comments/41nhkp/small_patch/

I made a reddit post regarding this issue, one person apparently just kept trying and it worked (exiting and restarting the client). But im speculating since it is the official release of the game, the servers are kinda getting destroyed by everyone trying to download the client. Im pretty sure its nothing on our end. In the end since its too late to wait for a fix, the best option is just to try tomorrow morning.

@peterlim78 you have to redownload the file, chances are it didn't download completely and thats why there is an error.

@Fapless i doubt its because you're from australia, like i stated earlier, many people are having the exact same problem. Its probably the servers, you can look at my reddit post to see how the few other people are dealing with it.

I've also tried to dl it multiple times but no luck. Tried file repairs and everything.......

Friends with founders packs that played a little while ago don't seem to have any issues though, so I wonder where this sudden download error is coming from. 

On 19/1/2016 at 8:47 AM, peterlim78 said:

i capaz de descargar el archivo e instalar. 

Pero no se puede ejecutar .. y tener error.

hola, mi amigo tiene el mismo problema, resolver el problema de la pizca mi exe, el enlace aquí https://mega.nz/#!lgwWjLoT!A24KlzG_7WoeLBZYGmM-p0_bVNc2sd5BYu9FINrZm8A

Espero trabajo para todos, lo siento por mi mala Inglés T_T

Archived