Unable to Upgrade Founder Pack

NiickStar

So four hours before the official game launch I got money to upgrade to the Master Pack, but every time I tried I was unable to. "Does not have minimum requirements" or something along those lines. I thought by sending in a ticket trying to get it fixed, that I'd be able to purchase it since I thought it wasn't my fault, but NCSoft's.

Basically the issue was that if you had bought character slots previously before upgrading, the website wouldn't let you upgrade because it gave you more character slots, and since you couldn't have more than seven slots, it wouldn't let you upgrade. I finally got a response around an hour after the game launched saying I couldn't get it since the game finally launched, compensated 2800 NCoins. I don't get how that's fair, I would have gotten the Master Pack if the pre-exisiting issue didn't exist about the character slots and I had read previous forums that the NCSoft team was trying to fix it. Was I wrong to expect because I requested a support ticket hours before the Founder Pack disappeared that I'd be able to get it, even if I got a response after the game launched? I'd still be willing to pay for it and I truly do think I should be able to get the Master Pack.

#Salt&Hope.

I was having this problem as well, submitted a ticket and they took 26 hours to respond to me and responded right after the f2p launch which meant that you could no longer buy the game, all they had to say was pretty much "The game is no longer for sale and we do not plan to sell them again". Which means they most likely didn't even read my ticket and copy and pasted a broad apology for most billing errors after the game went live.

needless to say, I'm not enthralled by NCsofts handling of this launch.

I had the exact same situation except that while I've been offered the compensation, I haven't gotten a reply since I've accepted it. It's been almost 3 days and I have yet to receive any mentioned compensation. Granted I would like to purchase the master pack as well, but we were the minority that decided to support them too early and had to pay the price for it. I doubt that they'll give us any leeway in this respect.

Archived