Thx for close windrest now i can't play whit my friends/clan

Butasaru

really thx for this what have you done, now i can't play whit my friends and clan because they are in windrest all.

not going to play that game until i can create my character on windrest hope you stop that absurd block soon.

that really *cricket* the people that stupid block............

Just now, NSBOP said:

First people complain too many servers..

Then they complain they don't locked servers in time....

Now they complain servers are locked....

I don't know what to say anymore

i just complain the option number 3 :).

i can understand a bit they do that too, but boy........ they should say it 1 day ago...... and not just maintain like a secret...

it's not matter of choice another server, it's just all my friends/clan are there in windrest and i only can choice that server. if i don't have friends and clan i just choiced other server 1 hour ago....

Same here, i have friends waiting to join Windrest. Why you have a server limit? to be honest, there isnt channels in any zone? just put more slots in the server and allow it to create more channels.

come on... Multiple servers is a technology for games from 2001...

really.... ugh.. my brother wanted me to start playing this so i downloaded it.

spend 15 min to perfect a look on my charaktor... then notice the Windrest server is locked. 

this is anoying... 

either i join windrest or uninstall its that simple really.

Stop complaining
- First you had the chance to buy the founder's pack and play the headstart in (windrest).
- Second the closed the server, because otherwise nobody cant play the que is like 1000+.
- Third read the forum, they will op de server again at different times.

But anyway enjoy with playing!

1 hour ago, iKunoo said:

really.... ugh.. my brother wanted me to start playing this so i downloaded it.

spend 15 min to perfect a look on my charaktor... then notice the Windrest server is locked. 

this is anoying... 

either i join windrest or uninstall its that simple really.

You can save your created character looks within the character creation, so you can load it later without the need to recreate it manually. The button is labeled as "manage appearance" I think.

7 minutes ago, Mokiki said:

You can save your created character looks within the character creation, so you can load it later without the need to recreate it manually. The button is labeled as "manage appearance" I think.

thanks lad

Servers will only open when Initial/starting areas clear out..right now all channels are over crowded as i said in my other post we have to wait for mobs to respwn to complete questing...

If you really want to play with your friends who started out today..just create a new character in a available server you are provided with a minimum of 2 character slots...

1 have one character on Ebon Hall one on windrest.

I will start playing with my friend from tommo but as both these servers are full will prolly create a new character on a different server...

Since my friend will be starting from scratch there is no point with me playing with my existing level 30 character..so better to create a new one on a different server and avoid any unnecessary hassles..Instance Matching is cross server anyway just like tera..

Archived