Locking servers is unacceptable. This is now a failure of a launch.

DisasterMaster

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been supporting every decision they have made from the beginning but this is not acceptable. What about the people who have friends or clan mates who are just getting into the game and want to play? You don't have a server switch option so it's not like they can choose any server and switch in the future... I guess any new player that wants to play with friends just has to wait until tomorrow and even then sit in a queue, most likely. Not cool, Blade & Soul.

3 minutes ago, Meese said:

Good luck if youre trying to get into Mushin. The queue times are still horrible even after people have transferred out. Queue times will be a thing for the next few weeks as everyone is flocking to try out the game. After a bit, things will die down and queue times will go down or even not exist on some servers. 

As for the thread, I can understand the frustration, my friends were hoping to make their chars on the server where I am, but they could not. Wait a bit and they will reopen again. Its better to have full servers throughout than to flock to one or two servers. Just ask Mushin.

Thanks for your reply, Meese. I appreciate it.

It's a bit sad but I'll have to wait until some day, the planets get alligned and the server is open, I guess. Coming from serveral MMOs, I know the influx of characters tend to drop, so I guess I'll have to wait a "little" longer...

Wait, what...

http://www.australiangeographic.com.au/news/2016/01/the-planets-are-about-to-align

*Fingers crossed*

Right. They did the launch at the wrong time when they werent ready yet for everything, they didnt solve the crashing issues with windows 8.1 and 10, and they probably know that there be tons of players at the launch, but they didnt add any server onto na, and its just so... annoying. I never got into the game after a crash on saturday, and my master pack is just a waste, shouldnt bought it, fuk my life!!!

3 minutes ago, NyxHero92 said:

Did they remove some servers in the "locked list" or am i wrong?

Yeah, now only locket 3, but 30minutes ago i see about 10 locked:

Bad luck for mushin, jiwan and windrest, we cannot play with our friends, never, ever.

2nd hour, still sitting in character creation waiting. I have navigated a pack of chips. Not sure how long will it last for me. Hopefully this is enough to feed me for the incoming hours of trying to get on Windrest. I've found a really astonishing big chip and decided to name him to have someone sit with me. He goes by the name : Pete. Pete is afraid he'll die if the servers don't open soon enough taking away my attention from the remaining chips. Only you can save Pete NCSOFT.

Cute, everyone is crying, I guess you people are too stupid to realize what would've happened if they hadn't locked some of those servers.

You know what happened to Archeage? 12 hour+ queue times, I'm sure you wouldn't want to wait more than 8 hours to play your game now would you?

2 minutes ago, Mecchi said:

Cute, everyone is crying, I guess you people are too stupid to realize what would've happened if they hadn't locked some of those servers.

You know what happened to Archeage? 12 hour+ queue times, I'm sure you wouldn't want to wait more than 8 hours to play your game now would you?

Maybe that wouldn't be so much of a problem if kicking out afkers was a thing. Not kicking out afks = long queue, long queue because people can just afk to avoid long queue. Ayyyyy.

4 minutes ago, Mecchi said:

They would be crying about Queues.. (And hey, some people on Mushin waited over 12hrs..)

Archived