Forums

Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Willius

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, jck10 said:

sorry if i dident feel like reading 7 pages of comments

You didn't need to. I spent literally 30 seconds reading just a few replies before my comment and boom, I was enlightened.

I understand that the "Disconnected from server" error is from maintenance

But before the maintenance ever since yesterday whenever I tried to login I always got the "Failed to Connect to Server (200)" error right after I entered my PIN

Is the 200 error caused by IP Block or is it just my issue?

1 minute ago, hardotaku said:

Hmmmmm, now I know why. Why don't they do announcement about server maintenance? Like on twitter, or FB?

They don't even need to go that far (Although they did say it on Twitter). Literally all they need to do is swap their stupid (2000)(100, 10034) code with "maintenance."

7 minutes ago, KMo said:

You didn't need to. I spent literally 30 seconds reading just a few replies before my comment and boom, I was enlightened.

7 minutes ago, iEatPixels said:

Then in other words you didnt want to know the real reason for the servers disconnecting you. :o

and i spent 10 seconds and got a reply rite away so id say my way worked just fine

21 minutes ago, TurgidLeafMan said:

INB4 3hr queue when servers go live ^^;

8 minutes ago, Gorlog said:

wow that que ahaha

Never have I been so unhappy to be proved right T_T  but at least you have a queue! 

5 minutes ago, Haleyy said:

My screen is just showing the animation.. No log-in for me yet..

Ditto. Waaaaaaahahhahh  :'(

I'm having the disconnection from server issue when I try to go into the bandit hideout cave (part of Ch 7 if I can remember correctly). Out of 10 times trying, I've only been able to get in once, and once I was finally in and halfway through I also got disconnected from the server. Every time I try to send an error report it fails to send.

One of my 'friends' said the petition works like "you take a huge effort of collecting enough signatures and give it to them - and then they might just want to look at your direction. Maybe. Somewhen."

Still, I don't know how such stuff is organized, but I am with you DiLust. At least it's worth a try, and takes not much time from each single person.

The problem is - if they see a huge petition signed, they understand that they are putting their precious servers in danger of us, damn russkies, invasion, with our damn language, letters N and L backwards and upside down. This will be uncomforting. From the other side, if they don't see enough people signed under this petition, it just won't work.

https://www.change.org/p/ncsoft-blade-and-soul-players-allow-people-from-cis-to-play-blade-and-soul-on-western-servers?recruiter=471940906&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=vk&utm_campaign=vk_share_responsive

There is a small one here at least

The maintenance is over right?

I'm still getting the same Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054) error. I'm able to get into premium queue for my character, but while I wait, I get the disconnection. I'm in the USA (California) in the NA server.

Any ideas? Since maintenance seems to be over.

Georgia on Russian server? Are you *cricket*ing serious? Why the *cricket* would you stick Georgia with Russia for *cricket*s sake, I really do not understand. That is the worst idea EVER. Get your shit together. Russia/Russian is the worst *cricket*ing shit we would ever want to deal with, nobody even speaks Russian in this country anymore. Do some research ffs, don't make stupid mistakes, please.

21 minutes ago, Allfang said:

You wont ever Georgia on Russian server? Are you *cricket*ing serious? Why the *cricket* would you stick Georgia with Russia for *cricket*s sake, I really do not understand. Tasdfhat is the worst idea EVER. Get your shit together. Russia/Russian is the worst *cricket*ing shit we would ever want to deal with, nobody even speaks Russian in this country anymore. Do some research ffs, don't make stupid mistakes, please.

Stop with this national shit dude. We're talking about ip restrictions here and not about your butthurts.

Just now, punkloser said:

Stop with this national shit dude. We're talking about ip restrictions here and not about your butthurts.

Calm down and read carefully. All I know is that, I can't speak Russian and nor do the majority of people in this country, and just the geographical location should not decide and force me to play where I'm not comfortable. calm your tits, my butt is ok

Archived