Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Willius

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/19/2016 at 6:39 AM, Saiyun said:

I am from georgia and was getting the same problem when log in but with some google search ive found solution to it, Download WTFast or Any other Ip changing software and change your IP and then log in game works pretty fine for me. if you afraid that you will get high ping due to changed IP dont worry i didnot notice any delay to skills 

hope i helped 

would be great if NCsoft removed IP block    can you share program you used for IP change?

Yes, finally some information, i was doing dungeons like play 2 days without any problems and now all the time disconnected... i was looking on this topic just people was saying ip block and ble ble ble... im in uk and i dont think is any ip block here. hopefully servers will be back soon. 

8 minutes ago, Slawequ said:

Yes, finally some information, i was doing dungeons like play 2 days without any problems and now all the time disconnected... i was looking on this topic just people was saying ip block and ble ble ble... im in uk and i dont think is any ip block here. hopefully servers will be back soon. 

People were freaking out saying all kinds of crazy stuff like Russians took over the client or we got an IP ban.... Like seriously they are banning everyone for nothing? lol

They really need to put this information on the launcher or have a specific error stating the servers are down. The error code led me to all kinds of different information: region blocks, IP blocks, using 3rd party software, etc etc... Guess I need to start following them on twitter, which is ridiculous to have to do... 

12 minutes ago, Grymkreaper said:

They really need to put this information on the launcher or have a specific error stating the servers are down. The error code led me to all kinds of different information: region blocks, IP blocks, using 3rd party software, etc etc... Guess I need to start following them on twitter, which is ridiculous to have to do... 

I agree, but atleast we know what the Maintenance code is now. They also should implement a server system that notifies us when a possible Patch Update or Maintenance is coming in the Chat Log or by Mail during gameplay.  So many people have been kicked out of the servers during dungeons which is problematic not having anything earned. But yeah I read an old CloseBeta post on the same issue and apparently it was Maintenance aswell. They said that they were gonna raise the Que slots or increase the amount of population for all servers to hold. This info fits that pretty well

Blade & Soul Ops @BladeAndSoulOps 1 Min.vor 1 Minute

All Blade and Soul servers are down for maintenance. Expected duration is 3 hours and 20 minutes.

9 Retweets 4 Gefällt mir

All servers will be down for maintenance at 4am PST (http://ow.ly/Xl1GY ) on 1/21 to add new servers. ETA ~2 hrs http://ow.ly/XlfDi 

65 Retweets 66 Gefällt mir

4 me it looks like they have probs with the server expension. The people should be used to it... maintenance problems...

So when the servers are updating it gives the error (2000) (132,10054)? This is my first time playing and i havent got to make my character yet cause it DC me with it.

I am in North America,  using the NA server x.x

PST time now

05:06:29 so its 1 hour later than they said the maintance begins... and they got it, that it will take a longer time... so they informed us immediatly... its okay for me... and other mmorpgs have their maintenance even on daytime.

Archived