Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Willius

Really? After all this beta tests, you block CIS IP`s, and make a deal with Innova?

Can we get any answer from the support? What the heck? I waited so long to play BNS on English and you block it and force us to play on Russian???

Really disappointing. Hope you will unblock IP`s soon.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 19.01.2016 at 9:44 AM, gabriel83 said:

That's probably error because of region ban. I have same error.

NCSOFT has established a partnership with Innova to bring a Russian language version of Blade & Soul to the countries of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan

is this correct info? i dont wanna play on Russian server. please kindly unblock IP addresses 

i *cricket* Innova  - russians terrorists!

There is a thread about it here:

TL;DR no one wants to play on Russian servers.

But, seeing how it got no official reply in almost two months and it doesn't look like NC is planning to do absolutely anything in this regard, you can either play through a VPN or abandon ship. I'm not justifying it or saying it's alright, but those are the options given.

Well , if everything is as they say and Russia and the CIS countries were unregistered, question , why was no official announcement, assume as in "Tera online", why not block access to other resources NCsoft?On the other hand I , are one of the oldest users of the services NCsoft, my account is 12 years old.Why should I play at Innova sistems?

I'm having the same issue trying to connect to the NA servers, yet I'm local to NA and my computer region is the USA. 
I get to the login PIN, enter it, then get the disconnect.

And then when I hit confirm (or click anywhere outside of the text box) the screen goes to the white screen with the BnS logo before the game closes out completely.2fa22fc774.jpg

It's very sad to see how you guys from NCsoft block the access to your servers for russian players. More than that you choose the worst thing that ever could be imagined to distribute in Russia - Innova - and contact exactly them to make servers for the mentioned group of countries. I am russian, and I was totally ready to pay the triple price for the ingame services (it is the current USD course compared to old one) with real money for only one thing - just to play this game on english client and with mostly english-speaking players from all over the world. Now you make your own game the victim of it's distributor and worst of all - victim of it's players.

Even Bluehole Studios' TERA distributed by Enmasse Entertainment in USA is avaliable for Russian players - and it is still totally playable without any connection issues.

It really does smell like international hatred with taking all efforts to isolate russian players from the rest of the world.

You know what does that mean when you play PvP-based open-world MMORPGs on russian servers? It is usually like when you resurrect on respawn point, get a critical hit poisonous arrow from a dude 30 levels higher than you and read a lot of laughing comments with trolling in local chat when you JUST WANTED TO RELAX FOR A LITTLE IN SOCIAL GAME. So thank you very freakin much for now we will have exactly the same crap, but which just looks pretty and has a great character and level design!

Banning xUSSR/CIS ip's is a totally archaic nonsense, to say the least. But oh well, what else could you expect from NCsoft?

People will still be buying Russian services and ingame goods anyway, why then do you choose to restrict those who want to enjoy non-russian environment from giving you their freaking money, time and player base?

I'd prefer to pay you, and not some intermediary "service provider" who will inevitably spoil and screw up the entire game with their crappy localization.

i am getting same error and i am from georgia but best part is they never said about ip block and i payed 124$ for master pack and now i cant playe i did activated my code and i  still get same error  and WTF NSOFT why u  didnot warned us about it ha  if this is the  t case pls give my money back 

42 minutes ago, DiLust said:

Ukraine is so tryharding to get rid of that "Russian's slave" shortcut and noone care all the way...well, if they dont want us in their game i will just not play it.

There are a lot of Russians here, just like me, who dislike the idea of Innova getting in between us and the game, leading to the regional ip ban and inability to play original game without networking workarounds.

Well, this is the last thing I've ever expected. I'm long time ncsoft registered player. I've played several another games. I even have some coins on my account no which I hoped to spend in BnS. And what a terrible surprise. I'm thrown away without any message or an explicit explanation of the reason at least.

Seriously, I didn't even know about the fact BnS has a Russian publisher. International release indeed it is...

Archived