Forums

Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Willius

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, yawnpwn said:

it isnt alpha version...but looks like it is

no, it isnt alpha nor is it beta, but when you have so many people playing at once, way more than in beta, things pop up they didnt expect and they have to fix them. once it stabilizes it should be weekly maintenance. so many things can go wrong with programming code and when you fix one thing something else breaks. that is the nature of code. you just have to be patient and know they are doing the best they can

VisenT

If you are writing this from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, or Uzbekistan, then yes, you will receive 2000 disconnected error each time due to region lock.You may want to try make things better by signing under this petition. And I think it would be much more polite if you spoke english here.

We need 6 more voices to reach the minimum. And I'd love to hope that it will change something. Everyone deserves to play anywhere. And if Innova won't get it's money from Russian players like me or you who want to play on Eu servers, Innova deserves that with their disgusting services made on "go-ahead" basis.

2 hours ago, Kreosote said:

VisenT

If you are writing this from Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, or Uzbekistan, then yes, you will receive 2000 disconnected error each time due to region lock.You may want to try make things better by signing under this petition. And I think it would be much more polite if you spoke english here.

We need 6 more voices to reach the minimum. And I'd love to hope that it will change something. Everyone deserves to play anywhere. And if Innova won't get it's money from Russian players like me or you who want to play on Eu servers, Innova deserves that with their disgusting services made on "go-ahead" basis.

thumbs up

i am from italy and post patch when i change character game stop working and i a error message pop up (same error code 2000 etc..).

So i don't think this is an ip lock issue (i can log in and play but this error happen only on character change)

Miz70

8 hours ago, Miz70 said:

So i don't think this is an ip lock issue

You may not think, but it is. Or, at least, it is an issue caused by forced disconnect from server due to any possible reason. Because since the game was released on EU and US I had this error everytime after entering PIN. And I didn't delete the game from my computer, I checked the connection everytime I returned home from work. I tried to check the connection after each and every maintenance mentioned in this topic, and every time I really hoped that it's just a maintenance problem. I tried to login in the early morning while checking the news before going to work, just because hypothetically in early morning in Moscow timezone the servers can't be overloaded. I'll try to login now, it's 07:12 of Moscow time here, and tell you the results.

Yup. Disconnected from server. Only it's (2000)(133,0)

i also have this issue occasionally, although I'm from Germany and play on NA servers. I know there are EU servers, I play on NA though because of various reasons. This is probably a rare thing, so I'm not sure if there is an issue with area restriction or something?

So NCSoft decided to follow the steps of game industry giants like EA and be a f**king racists? Great...

Hell! Even Blizzard is less of  jerks when it comes to regional politics, at least you can play their games in any available language you like no matter in what region you are, as long as you have internet connection. 

Please support and Mr. Development!

The client verry slov loading.

I system ( i5 processor 6GB ram 120GB SSD 2 Gigabites Gforce card NET:100mb/50mb )

The loading client to playing 7-10 minuts...15.

I old playing Aion and Lineage the all games cliend work speed.

B&S client slowly very slow.

Archived