Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Willius

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IP ban?! No! How could they! I've been trying for the better half of 17 hours to get on from the Dark Side of the moon, oh hey, I can see the Americas from here right now. Oh that looks like one mean storm down there.

So just polishing up the servers, are they? Cool. Glad it's not something cataclysmic as an IP ban on moon addresses.

Please stop saying it's because of maintenance. It's not.

The server is up, my friends are currently playing right now. I'm not using any different IP than what is given with my ISP, here in the US. And I'm playing on NA. And I'm getting the same error message within seconds of logging in.

14 hours ago, Rhino41829 said:

I am from America and I am having this problem so I don't think that Russia is being discriminated against

It would be stupid to say that we are discriminated against something in this case, but still we are separated from the servers we waited for so much time, just because NCSoft decided to establish partnership with the crappiest, the shittiest distributor ever formed in my country. And with all that, we can't get even 1000 signatures for the petition that will barely change anything. There are lots of those who hate playing alongside russian players, but there are many who feel ok with that, and absolutely not every russian player is an idiot who speaks on his own language on international servers.

When russian servers start, most of russian players will prefer Innova's piece of crap with tons of pay-to-play features and disgusting russian localization. At least I know that NCSoft worked hard on creating english client, and I know that ping on EU server for russian player should be about 20..50 ms with normal provider (which is totally ok), and those russian and CIS players who signed the mentioned petition are ready to pay for the EU server in USD. Because some of them preordered founder's packs and even with that they were banned without refund! Banned, though initially it said: 

Blade & Soul will not be restricting regional play, so you will be able to enjoy your Founder’s Pack benefits on either region you choose to play on, North America and Europe

What is going on, why I cannot play??? This error comes up when I try to log in, what is this nonsense.

I don't want to start over again leveling to 45, wtf is this.

I'm gonna wait 2-3 more days, if nothing changes I'll just delete all NCsoft games...

great! you have so much *cricket*in advertising...every single banner yells PLAY BLADE AND SOUL PLEBS!!!!

and what i see when dl this game?  Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

2nd day in a row! both eu and us

shame on you NCsoft! its time to retire for you

It does suck how much the servers are going down. I think it’s due to the amount of players online at once, I think they said it’s at max capacity.

As for replies to this topic, we all should now this Error code is caused by the server disconnecting and rejecting new connections. Just have to wait till they go back up.

Archived