Disconnected from server.(2000)(132,10054)

Willius

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg me too! T_T at EU server.

i want to play already

edit: i have slitly different error, right after i enter my pin code it says "failed to connect to server 200"

anyone have the same problem?

GWOQeZs.jpg?1

That's probably error because of region ban. I have same error.

NCSOFT has established a partnership with Innova to bring a Russian language version of Blade & Soul to the countries of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Ukraine, and Uzbekistan

is this correct info? i dont wanna play on Russian server. please kindly unblock IP addresses 

Wow, great fking news. I've been waiting to play BnS for about a year now and now I'm being forced to play crappy Russian version? Fantastic stuff, NCSOFT. What an archaic way to deal with its customers. Makes me wanna puke. I think i will cancel my Wildstar subscription too.

Post-USSR ghetto is "awesome" idea. They should have announce this, at least so there were no people here unaware of region restrictions.

I don't get, why there are these region restrictions? Innova afraid of people running to EU and NA because of a bad service?

Those who want to play on russian and play on russian servers will do it anyway so these region restrictions are restriction of human rights. "Oh, you from CIS country? Ok, be at russian ghetto forever, cause you are not as human as someone from eu or na"? Is that it? Disgusting.

I am from georgia and was getting the same problem when log in but with some google search ive found solution to it, Download WTFast or Any other Ip changing software and change your IP and then log in game works pretty fine for me. if you afraid that you will get high ping due to changed IP dont worry i didnot notice any delay to skills 

hope i helped 

would be great if NCsoft removed IP block    

Archived