Problem with launcher

ladyirvy

I have a problem with the launcher too, but it's different. After I enter my email and password, when I click Login the launcher just closes itself and the game never even starts. And if I try to start the game from the client.exe file, I get an error saying I need to use the launcher. I tried looking at the Processes tab in the Task Manager, and sure enough when I click Login the launcher just vanish from it. I'm at a loss here.

Same is happening to me.. but when i do Ctrl+Alt+Del in the task manager it says that it's running and 20%+ usage of my pc but the game doesn't start.. wth.. I'm trying to reinstall it.. maybe it works this time? :/ But I tried everything.. allowing it through Anti-virus and Firewall but nothing still.. so I'm at a stump.

8 minutes ago, ladyirvy said:

ye i have same info when i try to start game from the client.exe. Did you install game on different disc than c ? 

Nope, I didn't change the install folder at all, left it as the default one just to be sure it would work properly. I'll just go to bed for now and deal with this tomorrow instead. x_x

hi I wanted to play this game and I get in but when I get in it asks for a pin number and I try to make one and it says I cant use that one and then I keep trying and then it says that you have done 5 pins in a row and now I'm locked I cant get in help plz

Im haveing problems with my launcher to.

i run the game and i come  to the little login screen i type in my E-mail and password and i press login and i get " NCLauncher module has stopped working" " A problem caused the game to stop working correctly windos will close the program and notify you if a solution is available".

So ive tryed to re install / re downloade the setup file dosent work.

Ive tryed to disable al windows firewall / and the rest of my anti virus programs and it is still not working.

Is there a solution on this problem or its only me ?

Archived