Forums

KILL THE F2p PLEBS GET YOUR OUTFIT AND GO!!

Assassin

<--- didn't buy early beta, but has played the game 3 years on the japanese server.

I just went into 5 duels lvl 20 vs 45 and only lost 10% my hp. Rip. They're raging on the forums too how a f2p won against a p2p ;) There's two kinds of people who play PvP: Ones who PvP for the challenge, and ones who PvP to only pay their way up.

I could've easily payed money for a tier 3 founders and got to 45 to PvP within 24 hours BUT I like the challenge of starting low and defeating the people who are too high strung like you :3 Besides, why would you pay to beta test a game that has been out somewhere else and is confirmed to be working and in good order? Tsk tsk :P

Though the name registration is nice ;)

1 minute ago, Kageshin said:

I could've easily payed money for a tier 3 founders and got to 45 to PvP within 24 hours BUT I like the challenge of starting low and defeating the people who are too high strung like you :3

So i'm not alone

Oim~

16 minutes ago, AuraLove said:

So because people didn't buy early access they are trash to you? Hate to break it to you.  If there is an item mall with adorable outfits. I will be spending more in a month on the game then you do in a year.  Sounds like you have some self worth issues to work out.. kinda sad you are trying to do it on a video game. Whatever floats your boat~ Hope there are some honorable PVPers who happen along and beat you down daily ^_^~

No they're not trash but f2p games have the tendancy to bring that in ;)

3 minutes ago, Caimie said:

That is not nice. Not going to do that. It is not cool and it does not make you awesome l to kill low level players

I didn't get to kill any.

I already said the 45's on the oppisite fraction were trying to do the same and we wer ekilling them instead cause that was more fun.

Then we all got bored and left back to our grind for recipies.

----

threads dead guys you can all be calm now and contain your salt.

Archived