KILL THE F2p PLEBS GET YOUR OUTFIT AND GO!!

Assassin

LOL all us 45's are fighting in virdian over the beach/starting town LMFAO

---

We all got bored and left meh

45 vs 45 zerg vs zerg.

Not as fun when the new players don't wanna join in and just wanna watch us beat the sht out of eachother while being all like "wow whats happeningXD?"

Just now, Assassin said:

comment.

Matches the name

0/10

Oh, just a jest at NCSoft for going back on their promise of not censoring the port. The hack writers that did it are rather proud of it.

Anyway, yes, it is idiotic to pay to beta test a game, especially if said game is going to be f2p.  But hey, a sucker is born every minute.
Post-purchase rationalizations are hilarious.

1 minute ago, Assassin said:

you're a retard.

The quest censored was about a womanizing man trying to be a peeping tom.

Which is btw against the law and punishable by the father of said daughter with a punch in your face.

dude tag your spoilers

2 minutes ago, Alleviation said:

you do understand what "usually" means, right? besides rankings change. but that's your trouble to solve.

mhm nice backtrack after bringing up skill as an insult/passive agressive comment man.

lol.

F2pers will be my food.

And their salt with tears my desert.

Please pin this thread.

seems that bunch of low life cash players who absolutely suck in everything in their life and most of them are probably 30 years old fatties who get beaten up everyday in mc'donalds over a big mac'n'cheese are picking on newbies.

most of new players yet to realize that by putting suit on you become hostile and you'd just get destroyed by whom levels ahead. but one more important thing is which server is that ? just to warn new players from playing there

10 minutes ago, Assassin said:

mhm nice backtrack after bringing up skill as an insult/passive agressive comment man.

lol.

F2pers will be my food.

And their salt with tears my desert.

So because people didn't buy early access they are trash to you? Hate to break it to you.  If there is an item mall with adorable outfits. I will be spending more in a month on the game then you do in a year.  Sounds like you have some self worth issues to work out.. kinda sad you are trying to do it on a video game. Whatever floats your boat~ Hope there are some honorable PVPers who happen along and beat you down daily ^_^~

36 minutes ago, Assassin said:

you're a retard.

The quest censored was about a womanizing man trying to be a peeping tom. yoWhich is btw agains

t the law and punishable by the father of said daughter with a punch inur face.

Looks like this kid will be the first person to be perm banned for having an IQ of 5. You paid money and you're going to be perm banned on the forums for breaking conduct, congrats.

Archived